Under Carls watch

Hey! Here is an update!

Carl's pov:

I grab Lauren's hand and drag her out of the room.

"How dare you Lauren! Lauren's eyes would not meet up to mine. Lauren look at me!" I say.

I drag her face up to look at mine.

"All I wanted to do was see Brittany," she says as her eyes start to water up which crushed me. I hug Lauren giving her a tight squeeze.

"Don't worry Lauren,she is going to be fine."

She looks up to me and kisses me. We shared a very loving kiss.

Hey Lauren I say "how about we get away from all that is happening and run."

She nods her head as she wipes away a tear.

We run upstairs hand in hand to pack some stuff.

"Should we tell them that we are going?" She asks.

"Nah" I say as I start to head out of the cell.

"Are you sure?" she asks.

"Yeah. I am sure." I respond.

We grab our bags and walk down the steps carefully to make sure nobody see us.

We finally get toward the door and sprint out.

"Oh wait!" I say stopping in my tracks.

"I need to go get food quickly!" I tell Lauren.

"Do you want me to go with you?" She asks.

"No thanks Lauren I will just run in quickly." I say as I kiss her on her forehead and went to go back inside. I open the door. I ran to see my dad quickly.

Lauren pov:

Finally after what seems like 20 minutes, Carl finally came out.

"Wow Carl that took you a long time. What do you get?" I ask.

"Well I got a some walkie talkies, some water bottles, granola bars, pistols, ammo, knifes and some flashlights." He said as he went through the bag he was carrying.

I grabbed my sling bag off the ground. "So Mr. Grimes where will you be taking me?" I say as I giggle.

"Well Mrs. Lewis, I think I may take you my house in the woods. It is really nice inside." He explained.

"Wow Carl never knew you had a house in the woods." I say. "Lead the way"! I yell as I head to the gate.

He laughs.

*after killing some walkers and walking for about 2 hours*

"CARL! I am so tired! When are we going to get there?"

"We are almost there." Carl says.

"Can you carry me Carl?" I ask giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine Lauren hop on." He says.

I hop on his back and rest my head on his shoulders.

I kinda feel bad for him because he is carrying me and 2 bags containing a lot of stuff.

We finally reached the house!

It had brown siding with stones in the front of the house. It hard to describe but it was beautiful!

"Wow! Carl this is amazing!"

"I am glad you like it!"

"How did you find it?" I ask.

"One day we were hunting, we cleared out all the walkers." Carl says.

"Can we go in?" I ask.

"No. I just brought you here to look at it." He gives me a smirk and hands me the key.

I sprint up to the door and open it. I stood there in awe as I saw the inside!

We walk in together and I shut the door.

The house was untouched! It was amazing. Though it was pretty sketchy to find a perfect amazing house in the situation that is happening.

I through my stuff on the couch and travel down one hallway leading up to a master bedroom. Carl was right behind me.

"I love you so much!" I say to Carl as I give him a passionate kiss. For a moment I forgot about everything that was happening.

It was perfect.

Only Carl and I.

""""""

Hey hey hey! I hope you guys like this chapter!! Updating soon!

Kisses and disses