We have been walking for how long?

Hello everyone I hope you like this update!

Lauren's pov:

I have been walking to god knows where. "When are we going to stop walking?" I ask rudely to the governor.

"Whenever I want to stop walking". He replied simply as he continued to walk.

Then I saw it. The prison. So what are you just going to drop me off there?

Travis and Jake turned their head to look over at me and then quickly turn their heads away.

"Also one more question. Why do we have to walk with handcuffs on. Don't you think that is a little bit too much Gov."

He rolled his eyes at me, and mumbled that girl sure has a lot of nerve.

Emily elbowed me to shut me up.

I sighed.

After walking a few more miles we finally arrived at the prison. Awkwardly everyone was outside of the prison.

God did they know I was coming?

The governor stops.

"Well aren't you going to bring us up there or what?" I ask demandingly.

"No, you are going to go up there and get everyone's attention and I will walk up with everyone and have a gun pointing to your head."

I gulped.

I see Carl and I almost lost it.

"CARL!!" I yell. He sees me and runs over to gate. I run up to him.

"Lauren!" He yells back.

Everyone runs over and stops to see the governor put his gun up to my head.

"Lauren No!" I heard Brittany and Carl yelling.

I start to cry.

"Well hello everyone! It is now great that I have your attention." The governor said with a big grin on his face well his other men in his crew brought up the other kids.

"What do you want." Rick said running up to the gate.

The governor tightens his grip on his gun making me flinch.

"Give me back the Woodbury people and I will let you have the kids. But If you don't, say your last goodbyes now". The governor still says with that sickly grin on his face.

"You wouldn't dare." Daryl says walking up to the gate.

"Would you like me to show you?" The governor says as he holds the gun up to my head.

"LAUREN!" Carl yells.

Rick opens the gate and pulls his gun directly at the governor.

Daryl, Glenn, Kyle and James (a thirty two year old man) do the same thing.

Michonne was holding Carl back because right now Carl was looking like he was about to kill someone.

Hey everyone! Short chapter but I will try to update soon. But during the summer I will be updating a lot!

Comment

Like!

Disses and Kisses.