Solving the Problem

Wally and Artemis walked in the conference room holding hands. Everyone stared at them with questioning looks.
"Um... you guys are aware that you're holding hands right?" Dick said.
"Yes, we are very aware of it." Artemis stated.
"Guys, me and Artemis are dating know." Wally said blushing a little.
"Congrats guys!" M'gann said excitedly.
"Yes congratulations but I believe that NightWing called us here for a reason." Aqualad replied.
"Oh yea. I examined the gem more closely and it seems that it hadn't been dropped. There's not one crack." Dick explained.
"How can that be possible." Wally asked. "I dropped it on the hard wood floor."
"I have know idea. I found something more to the gem. I found that if I put it just right in the light, It showed parts of the dream we were all connected to. It seems that the fog Wally said came out of it put us in a dream like state but it actually happened." Dick finished.
It was silent for a while as everyone thought of what Dick had said.
"That makes sense." Artemis agreed.
"I was thinking. What if we were doubled crossed. What if Doctor Light wanted Wally to take the gem. What if he knew Wally would brake it." Dick said
"So your saying that you think that what happened was suppose to happen." Wally said.
"Yes." Dick said.
"Well ok then." Wally replied.
"Maybe the gem isn't really a gem. Maybe you really didn't drop it." Dick said.
"So what are you saying?" Aqualad asked.
"I'm saying maybe it's and illusion." Dick replied.
It was silent for a while before anyone talked.
"Why would it be an illusion?" Wally finally asked.
"I don't know. But I have a feeling that we missed a lot than a couple of days. Maybe weeks." Dick replied.
"We should call the league." Super boy stated.
"That's the thing I already had. No one answered."
"Maybe they were just busy." Artemis said.
"I called them hours ago. Twice." Dick said.
Everyone sat in silence letting the words sink in.
"And there's one more thing." Dick said breaking the silence once again. He pulled it a small tablet and played what looked like the news. They all saw buildings broken down and fire engulfing the ground. They all had a look of fear and worry on their face.
"If your listening to this, your seeing the destruction of villains all over the world. We have no idea were the justice league is but we do know their missing in action. If anyone can help. Find the justice league. Help save the world." A reporter said and with that the video was done.
"It was a trap! It was all a trap!" Wally yelled.
"Guys, I think we all know what to do." Dick said.
"Right, let's go save the world." Artemis said and on that note they all walked to get there suits on and save the people.