Hiding

"Robin?" "I need my super speed back I can't stay calm at all and I'm just a nervous wreck without them!!" Walt said.
"Did batman say anything yet?" Wally asked.
"Um, no sorry this must be a really complicated gem." Robin said with a shrug and walking away feeling kinda guilty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night Robin called a meeting to tell the team that their powers were taken by the gem and placed into people that don't have powers... it's the least he could do.
" So I called this meeting because early today Wally tripped and smashed a gem that took away all your powers."
Robin hesitated for a moment before going on.
" You all probably are asking where they went and well the went into.....artemis' and I.. we have your powers!" Robin shouted trying to stay calm and hide his excitement.
" WHAT?!?!?" Wally yelled.
"So all this time you guys had are powers!" Super boy yelled at Robin.
"Yes and there's no need to yell at me I'm not the idiot who tripped and gave me these stupid powers anyway!" Robin yelled back blaming it all on Wally and feeling guilty about every word.
Wally stood up and walked to his room.
"Wait Wally I didn't mean it." Robin said trying to catch up with him but instead getting a door slammed into his face.
I'm the idiot. Robin said smacking his head on the door.
_________
Sorry I haven't been on lately I got a new phone and haven't signed in until today. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.