Arguments

This will be in wally's POV
__________

"Wally open up, please." Wally heard Robin's voice through the door.
"Go away!" He yelled back.
"Just listen to me and I'll explain everything I didn't mean to call you an idiot, I'm really really sorry." Robin yelled back. "now please open the door.
Wally opened the door quickly making Robin stumble a little.
"What do you want." He yelled at robin.
"I want to apologize." Robin said.
"Well I'm waiting."
"Ok, well I'm so sorry for blaming you and calling you an idiot. your and great friend and I was just getting mad at super boy yelling at me it just slipped out."
"Ok." Wally replied.
"Ok?!? That's all your going to say to me?!" Robin yelled at him kind of confused.
"Yes now get out and don't come back until you get my powers back into MY body!" Wally screamed at him putting to the door.
"No I'm not leaving this room until you accept my apology."
"Well you better get comfy cause it's not going to happen until you get my powers back"
"Wally your being ridiculous, your normal not like this. what's wrong?"
"Your the problem! You are going to keep our powers and I can tell, because the dick Grayson I know would do anything, and I mean anything to get powers, no matter what you think." Wally screamed at him. "Now get out or I'll make you.
Wally pushed Robin out of his room and slammed his door in his face.
Robin walked away to his room trying to let wally's words sink in.