Searching

"Let's go help wally" Artemis said.
"Yeah okay" Superboy said. Superboy and Artemis put on their gear and walked out of Mount justice.
___________
Wally rode is motorcycle all around town searching very hard to find Robin checking every place twice.
"Where is he" Wally said to himself.
Wally screeched to a halt when he saw something in the bushes to the curb. wally hopped off and ran to the bushes picking up a bag that was very familiar. Wally opened the bag and found food, water, and one photograph of Robin and Wally standing next to each other laughing.
Wally started to get tears in his eyes but quickly wiped them away when he saw robins watch laying on the ground. He picked it up and put it in the bag. Wally looked down at the ground trying to find any clues to where Robin might have ran. Wally graves the bag and walked down the street a little ways and found footprints leading into the tall grass and towards the next town.
_________
Artemis and Superboy ran out of Mount Justice all suit up I case any dangers come across them on their way to find robin. They both hoped on their motorcycles.
"Follow me. I put a tracking device on wally's jacket before he ran out." Artemis yelled over the sound of the engines running.
"Okay." superboy replied.
They drove out and went into town. Artemis followed the tracking device and finally coming across wallets motorcycle lying in the grass to the side of the road. Artemis pulled over and parked the bike. She hopped off and looked at the tracking device screen. She saw that Wally walked to the town next to the one they where in.
"He went this way." Artemis told superboy walking towards the tall grass.
_______
Wally reached the town and kept following robins footprints eventually stoping in front of the woods.
"Aw man, y did he have to go in the woods." he said to himself.
Wally walked into the woods trying to see footprints but found nothing.
"Robin!" Wally yelled. "Please show yourself."
________
Robin turned when he heard Wally's voice screaming his name and asking where he was.
Did he want to show himself or just keep running. Robin deiced to turn around and kept going when he heard Walt screaming Robin help and then nothing.
"KF!" Robin screamed turning around and running to where he heard Wally's screams.
Robin picked up the pace thinking to himself what if it was to late?
Robin finally found kid flash laying on the ground knocked out cold and being dragged by a guy in all black. Robin followed being as silent as he could. The black figure stopped for a minute to fix Wally's rope that was dragging him. Robin decided to make his move and ran towards Wally attacking the guy. The guy saw Robin coming and threw a punch at Robin hitting him right in the jaw. Robin fell back then stood up and recovered by punching him in the gut then kicking in the face.
"This is for my friend!" Robin yelled at him punching right in the face knocking the guy out.
Robin ran over and shock Wally trying to wake him.
"Wally wake up." Robin said.
Wally woke up and said "ow" while rubbing his head.
"Oh thank god your alive." Robin said with relief.
"Ya, wait Robin?!" Wally said jumping up and hugging him.
"Ya it's me." Robin replied hugging him back. "Now let's go home."
"Ya lets go." Wally said standing up and helping Robin yup. Wally put his arm around Robin and they walked out of the woods as Robin pulled a gadget put of his bag that he grabbed from Wally and trapped the guy dressed in all black and leaving a tracking device for Batman to find.