Being With You Makes Me Happy

Lovell entered the house and walked up the stairs. He didn't see SaMiyah car in the yard so he figured she was still at work. He thought sure she would have got off early. He guessed not. He went into the bathroom and turn on the shower. He set the temperature to hot, really hot. He needed it. He had a busy day. He was on the block today ,and he didn't even rock that way.

He stepped into the shower and close the shower door, and let the hot water hit his chest. He inhale and exhaled. The water felt great. He heard the shower door opened and SaMiyah entered the shower with him. He looked down in her eyes and smiled. She stepped inside, then close the door back.

"Damn why the water so hot?" SaMiyah asked trying to move out the way of the water. It was so funny to Lovell. He enjoyed it though. Watching her ass jiggled while SaMiyah tried to move out the way of the water.

"My bad baby. I was trying to let some stress roll of my body." He said turned some cold water on too..

"What have you so stressed?" SaMiyah grabbed a bar of soap and washed Lovell back.

"Work bae. This new cat we got is not doing what he suppose to be doing. Plus he have a wife and kid at home. Man this shit is stressful."

"You can't let that worry you. If it worry you, it's going to worry me." She said kissing his back then squeeze his ass cheek. He jumped back from her touch.

"Man shit Miyah. Why the fuck you do? You know I don't like that gay shit." He said slapping her ass cheek back.

"Aaggghhhh I bet I have a bruise now Vell." She yelled at him.

"Shut up and bend over." He kissed her neck.

"Nope. I'm about to take my shower and get out." She grabbed the bar of soap again and started washing her body.

"So you not going to give me none?" He looked at her, well her breasts.

"Nope. Didn't you just had some this morning?"

"So and? I need more."

"You greedy boe." SaMiyah pout.

"Its not my fault , your stuff good. I get hard just by looking at you." He twisted her nipple.

"Man shit Vell , that hurt good." She laughed.

"Did it hurt or did it feel good?" He twisted her other nipple.

"Man bye, I'll take a shower later , you messing with me." She stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel and walked into the bedroom.

"Now your ass know you not about to get away from me that easily." Lovell said walking up too her from behind.

"Ughhhhhhhh Lovell, leave me alone." She grinded her butt on his dick.

Lovell grinned at her and grind back into her.

"You know you want this shit, stop playing."

"I do baby , I do." She moaned and turned and faced him. She kissed him hard he kissed her back.

They made love for a good hour. Before SaMiyah tapped out. Lovell just laughed and kissed her lips.

"You not right man." SaMiyah rolled over onto her stomach.

"How the hell not?" Lovell said sitting up from the floor.

"I think you give me carpet burns how you been slamming into me. Look at my knees boe." SaMiyah said pointing at her knees. They were in deed red from carpet burns. "I don't want to even look at my ass. They already burning."

Lovell tried not to laugh at her, but the way she was saying it. Was funny as hell, so he busted out laughing .

"Aww man babe, you sound so funny." He wiped tears from his eyes.

"You don't have any carpet burns though, how?" SaMiyah got up off the floor and walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror. Her ass was red too.

"You still want to go out?" Lovell yelled at her.

"Hell no man, my ass and knees hurt." She walked back into the room and sat on the bed.

"You act just like a big ass baby boe damn." Lovell said picking a pillow up and throwing it at SaMiyah head.

"Well you treat me like one. So! I'm hungry."

Lovell looked at her and smirk. "When is you not hungry? Yo ass gone be know blow up."

"Nigga shut that shit up, yo ass wasn't complaining about my ass just a few mins ago. Now was you?" She got into his face.

"Better back yo lil ass up before I drop your ass." He said pushing her out his face, walked to the closet grab a wifebeater and boxers then put it on.

"Whatever. What you gone cook for me?"

"Nothing get dressed." Lovell said taking out an outfit out his closet.

"Where are we going?" SaMiyah said walking into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

"Get something to eat. I want some Applebees. You think they still open?" Lovell walked into the bathroom and remove his clothes.

SaMiyah just shook her head at him. She don't see why he put something on anyway. Knowing his stank ass been going to take it back off to get in the shower with her. Lovell doesn't have it all.

"They should be. They don't close until 11 or 12 I think. It's now 9:30 so we have time."

They stepped into the shower and wash each other off. They played around and laugh with each other.