Doctor's Appointment

*A/N : Hey you guys just want to say Thanks for the views , votes and comments.  I really do appreciate it. It really means a lot to me that you guys enjoy reading my work. Much love.*

SaMiyah and Lovell was doing a very good job of avoiding each other.  They won't speak to each other unless someone speaks first. SaMiyah thought that it was really childish how Lovell is acting.  Oh well if he wanted to act that way she could to. 

She finally made an appointment to the doctor. She was getting nervous about it, but she was tired eating up everything in the house and she was gaining to much weight.  She was starting to look like a short pink pig.  That's not cute at all. Well not for her.

She was getting ready , doing her morning routine, you know brush her teeth , wash her face. Putting on her make up.

She looked in her closet and decided to wear a pink polo dress with her pink polo shoes.

She felt pretty after she got dress.  She made her way downstairs to see Lovell seating in front of the tv watching Tom&Jerry eating a bowl of cereal. 

He looked from his bowl and lifted an eyebrow at SaMiyah.

"Where the hell are you going dressed like that?"

SaMiyah sighed. For someone who isn't talking to her, he sure do worries about what she wear every time she gets ready to step outside.

"I made an appointment to the doctor to see what going on with me." She said to him taking a seat across from him in the recliner.

"When was you going to tell me? He said placing his bowl of cereal on the coffee table.

"Umm Vell we not really talking to each other." She said to him looking at the clock on the wall.

"So you don't think I need to know what going on with you ?" He said looking over at her. 

"I mean I would have tell you what was up when I get back."

He just stared at her. She looked pretty in her outfit.  Her little plump face. Awwww.

"I want to go too." He said running into the guest bedroom and change clothes. 

Less then ten minutes later he was dress. 

"I'll drive you." He said grabbing his keys of the hook by the door.

They rode in complete silence. SaMiyah didn't mind it gave her time to think about a few things.  Mainly what the hell is going on with her. Why did she have to get sick? She started feeling sick two months ago. Why her? Was she dying? Oh lawd , she hope not.  She looked over at Lovell he looked deep in thoughts too. What the hell was on his mind?

They pulled up at the doctors office. Lovell opened SaMiyah door for her. 

"Thanks." She smiled at him. 

He just nodded his head and waited for her to step out the car. He watched her ass while she walked in front of him.  Damn her ass got juicy since the last time he seen her naked.  He wasn't really paying her attention since he was in the guest room and he was using the bathroom on the first level of their house.

SaMiyah walked up to the front desk and told the lady she was there for an appointment.

"Is this your first time here at Family Health?" The lady at the front desk smiled at her.

"Yes ma'am it is."

"Okay, I need for you too fill out some papers for me." The lady said handing SaMiyah a thick packet of papers.