Visiting Daddy Grave

SaMiyah was on her way to her father grave site when her cellphone ring.

"Hello." She said into the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" The person said on the other side of the phone.

"Lovell I'm going to visit my dad's grave."

"And you couldn't wake me up and tell me that?" He sound angry. She don't know what he was tripping for.

"I figured you didn't want to know Vell. Damn why you making such a big deal out of nothing?" She rolled her eyes upward like he could see her.

"Man whatever. You been acting real strange for the past week now man." He said then hang up.
She remove the phone from her ear and placed it back in the cup holder.

She wouldn't say she was acting strange. She just had a lot on her mind. The police was unable to find out who broke into her shop. That had her pissed. On top of that she's gaining weight out the blue and eating almost everything in the house. Plus Lovell keep bugging her about why she ripped up the note. She couldnt tell him what was on it.

She wish her father was alive to tell her what was up. He had all the answers. That's why she is on her way to visit him at his grave. Maybe he could give her a sign or something.

She parked her car and stepped out. She walked over to her father gravestone . She move the leaves from off of it. She sat down on the ground and put her back against the stone.

"Hey daddy, I bet you wondering why am I here. Well someone broke into my shop and left a note. The note said that you killed somebody father. What I don't get is why the person after me. I didn't do anything to them... Daddy I haven't told Lovell about me taking over your business. I'm scared daddy. What if he leave me? I don't want to lose him. I love him so much." She cried.

"Daddy I wish you or mom was here with me. I feel so alone right now. It feels like my whole world is about to change. What do I do? How can I make it not happen? Please daddy give me a sign. I miss you old man."

SaMiyah stayed and talk to her father gravestone for another thirty minutes before she got up and leave. She kissed his gravestone before she left.

She got into her car and drove back home. She know she need to tell lovell about her working as a Drug Lord and that she took over her father business when he passed away. She just didn't know how to tell him. She will tell him though. When the time is right.

When she stepped in the house Lovell was in the living room watching tv. Eating a bag of dill pickle chips. She went and sat by him and put her hand in his bag of chips to only get a pop on the hand.

"I don't know where your nasty ass hand been."

"Man nigga stop playing." SaMiyah said sticking her hand back in the bag. She got a chip that time though. She didn't finish eating the whole chip before she ran to the bathroom.

"What going on with you boe? You forever throwing something up." Lovell said to her grabbing a washcloth from the bathroom cabinet. He wiped her mouth and picked her up off the floor.

"I don't know what wrong with me. I never felt this way before." SaMiyah said brushing her teeth.

"Miyah are you pregnant?"

She looked at him like he done lost his damn mind.

"Hell no I'm not pregnant. I get my period every month."

"So that don't mean shit." He said walking into the kitchen and got SaMiyah a soda out the refrigerator.

"Thank you. I can't be pregnant." She opened the soda.

"Look at you Miyah. You gaining weight and you eating up every damn thing. You ass look juicy. Well I'm not complaining about that." He shrugged his shoulders and smile at her.

SaMiyah looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever man. I know I'm not pregnant. I'm probably just stressing that's all."

"What you plan on cooking today, because a nigga hungry?."
He said rubbing his stomach.

"Man you can cook for yourself. I'm tired cooking for you." She snapped.

"Whoooa what the fuck? Why you snapping my head off like that? I didn't do shit to you." Lovell said holding his hands up then glared at her.

"I'm sorry baby." SaMiyah said walking up to Lovell and wrapping her arms around his waist. "I'll go to the doctor tomorrow."

"Fine. Now what you cooking?"

She sucked her teeth and push him away from her. He laughed. Then pull her back to give her a kiss.

"What you want?"

"Tacos." He yelled out while running up the stairs to their room.