Fyther Is A Fighter

It had been two weeks since the death of Frankie. SaMiyah was released out of the hospital. She still refused to leave though. She said she will not leave her baby boy behind. So they just let her and Lovell have a room to sleep in, because they refused to leave.

Danny and Keisha comes by the hospital every other day. Them two is a trip together. If they do have something going on it would hard to tell how they be carrying on around each other.

Lovell and SaMiyah woke up got dressed. Did their usual routine, what they would normally do at home. They decided to go out and have breakfast. They was tired eating the hospital cafeteria food. Yuck! The food have no taste okay.

They decided to go out the eat to Dennys. Lovell loved they French toasted and hash brown. While SaMiyah on the other love their ham and cheese omelette with three fluffy pancakes and bacon on the side. They eat those dish every time they would come to Dennys nothing else. No matter if it's Morning, Noon, or Night.

A hour and half later returned back to the hospital fully as ever. SaMiyah glad she was back.

Her breast was fully with milk, she was able to still breast feed Fyther, but she would have to pump milk out her breast and the nurses give it to Fyther.

Fyther wasn't really improving good. He's still was tiny. It was like he didn't want to grow.

The NICU nurse enter Lovell and SaMiyah hospital room with a Pediatrician Doctor. They didn't look to happy entering the room. They actually looked sad like they had bad news.

"Good Afternoon to you both." The Asian Pediatrician greeted both Lovell and SaMiyah.

SaMiyah and Lovell nodded their greeting.

"I'm sorry to inform you this, but it doesn't look like Fyther wants to fight any longer. He just won't eat normally , his little body refused to take the food. His lungs and organs are trying to develop, but we need Fyther to want to develop too. Sorry this is happen. I don't think Fyther has long to live . Sorry guys.

The nurse, who was Fyther nurse eyes filled with tears. She had gotten attached to Fyther just that short amount of time. She still believe he would pull through. Since day one , when she was in the room to help delivered Fyther. She knew he was a strong little man. She would not give up on Fyther. She will try feeding him different formula, then his mother breast milk. That might be the only way.
SaMiyah eyes filled with tears. This could not be happening to her right now. What about her dream she had about her baby boy saying, he wanted her there with him? No where in hell she just going to believe her son not going to make. That Asian doctor must not know her son's name. Her son is a fighter. She believe in her heart . He's going to make it.

Lovell on the other hand. Didn't take the news pretty well, before you know it he was out of the chair he was sitting in and had the poor Asian man by the collar of his shirt up against the wall.

"You better do whatever it takes to save my little boy. He came to far , just for you to turn your back on him." He growled out at the man.

Lovell had his eyes locked on the doctors eyes. The poor little man had fear in his eyes.

"Lovell let him go." Lovell heard SaMiyah voice.

"No man. He trying to just take my baby away from me man. He can't do that shit to me man. Fyther Is not leaving this earth. Not today or tomorrow. God has the last say so. Instead of him in here, telling us our son might not make it, he should have had his short midget ass in the nursery doing all he can to try to save our son life." He said still had the man by his collar up against the wall. A tear slipped out of his eyes. He let the man go then. He turned to SaMiyah. He kneed down in front of her, put his head in her lap, and cried his eyes out.