Oh Shit !!!!!!!!!!

"Aye babe, I need to go out for a little while." Lovell yelled out to SaMiyah while he was in the bathroom getting ready to head out.

Everything was going great with them.  They wasn't arguing or anything. Lovell didn't want to put stressed on SaMiyah because of the baby.  He was so happy about the fact that he was having a baby boy.  He wasn't at first , but now it seem so real now that SaMiyah is getting bigger. Her ass still eating up everything.

They still haven't decide on a name yet.  He don't want his little boy to be name after him. To be honest he didn't even like his name.

Two and half month he will be meeting his baby boy.

Oh yeah he's back in the bedroom too .

"Where you going?" SaMiyah asked him , getting up off the bed and walking into the bathroom with him.

"To the workshop. I need to handle some business.  Find out what the fuck is going on. You know what I mean?"

Honestly SaMiyah didn't know what he mean.  To be honest she just want to leave the game now. She had a baby to think about now. She will talk to Lovell about taking over her business for her. She didn't want it no more.

"Uhh yeah I guess I know what you talking about." She shrugged her shoulders causing him to look over at her.

"What the fuck you mean by that Miyah?" He asked brushing his hair.

"Nothing nothing. Yes I know what you mean." She just agreed with him so she don't have to argue with him about it.  Even though it was pointless anyway.

"See this the shit I'm talking about.  You always trying to keep some shit from me. Don't you know that keep pushing me away?" He shook his head. 

"I'm not keeping anything from you. Fine.  If you want to talk. Let's talk, because seriously you beginning to get on my fucking nerves about I'm pushing you away and shit." She said moving out the bathroom and into their room and sat on the couch by the window.

"Make this quick man. I got business to tend too." He went and sat on the bed and stared at her. She was really a beautiful woman.

"If you want me to tell you what been bothering me, you better sit down and listen and don't fucking rush me." She snapped at him. She was tired of his fucking attitude. It been working her damn nerves. She read about how pregnant women was emotional. Fuck that she wasn't emotional boowhoo crying. She was fighting mad. Lovell keep with the bullshit. She will punch him right in his mouth.

Lovell just sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes, but he sat there and waited for her to continue what she was about to say.

"You ready to listen?" She asked him.

"Yeah boe go ahead."

"Okay.  I'm thinking about getting out the game. I don't want it no more. I just want to do hair and take care of my son when he gets here.  So I was thinking about handing my father business to you so you can run it for me." She looked at him seriously.

"You serious?" He was shocked as hell. SaMiyah really wanted him to take over her father business.  That could be arranged. He had good men working for him. He could set Danny up in there while he run his own operation. He wouldn't tell her that though.

"Yes I'm serious Vell. I don't want that life no more. I just want to be with you , take care our house and family and plus do hair. That's all I want." She said as tears filled her eyes. Shit no emotions no emotions she said to herself.

"Aww baby. That's fine. Well we need to hold a meeting with both connects to let them know what's up." He said.

"Okay let me call Keisha and Frankie."

Wait! What? Pause!

"Huh, what you just say just now Miyah, call who?" Lovell must have heard her wrong, no where in hell she just say let her call Frankie. Wasn't that the same cat that work for him?

Fast forward!

"I said let me call Keisha and Frankie." SaMiyah said again looking at Lovell a little confused.

"What the fuck you mean call Frankie. I know you not talking about Frankie with the fuck up walk." Lovell said back to her standing up off the bed now, pacing the floor.

Hell no man . Did SaMiyah told that nigga to spy on him? How did Frankie know to come work for him? What the fuck was really up?

"How you know Frankie?' SaMiyah asked him getting up from the chair herself.

"Don't play fucking dumb like you don't know. I bet your ass sent him to spy on my workshop. No wonder $500 was missing from my safe."

Huh!!!?? So what was Lovell really saying? Was he really accusing SaMiyah of sending Frankie to spy on him?

SaMiyah walked up to him and slap the fuck out of him. Blame it on her hormones.

"Listen here nigga don't fucking blame me for shit." She yelled at him. "How the fuck can you think some shit like that? Huh Vell? Frankie came to me about month ago with an extra $500 talking about he got that from being on the block on his own time. So before you go trying to blame me for shit, you need to stop bringing in people you don't know shit about. How you gone call yourself a fucking Thug , but you letting snakes in your operation?" SaMiyah was heated. She never went off on Lovell like that before. He had a lot of nerves though. Trying to blame her for something she didn't do. Or did she?

"Man his ass work for you too, so basically your ass let him in first. He trying to play us against each other. He messing with the wrong fucking one. I'll kill his bitch ass. I bet he was the one sending them notes" Lovell said walking to his closet door and getting his gun out his shoe box.

SaMiyah looked on in shocked. She done tell Vell time and time again about having a fucking gun in the house. His hard head ass don't listen for Shit.

"I'll be back." Lovell said prepared to walk out the room, but SaMiyah grabbed his shirt.

"You not thinking straight right now. You need to plan this shit out, you can't go walking up on him like that.  That man is crazy. He will kill you no question asked. That's why I hired him." SaMiyah said in a concern voice.

She must not know who Lovell is. Lovell kills with no hesitation. Oh yeah that's right she didn't know everything about Lovell either.

"Baby do you know how many people I done kill in the past 5 years?" He asked her and frozed. 
The look SaMiyah gave him crushed his heart.  Damn. Did he really let that slip out?. Man shit. Why now?

"I know you didn't say what the fuck I think you say. You killed people before Vell?" She said as tears filled her eyes.  Her baby's father was a killer?

"Baby you know that's part of the game. Don't act like you never killed someone before." He said looking at her.  Did she?

"Hell no I never killed someone that's why I got Frankie. Man shit Vell you a fucking killer!!!" She screamed at him.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!