Lifeless

Lovell , Keisha and Danny lefted out the room in a hurry.

Lovell bumped into someone while rushing out of the room.

"Nigga watch where the fuck you going." He yelled out at the man .
They made their way into the elevator and down the lobby to the car.

Something didn't feel right with Lovell when he got into the car . Something was eating at him, but he couldn't figure out what.

He started driving until something hit him the man that he bumped in to had a funny ass walk. Okay maybe its nothing until something hit him again, the man was desperately trying to cover his face .

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!" He yelled out and stopped the car.

"Nigga what the hell?" Danny and Keisha said at the same time.
"We have to get back to the hotel and fast. That bitch ass nigga there. I bumped into him." Lovell hit a u turn and speed down the road back to the hotel.

"I knew it was something familiar about that nigga . Man shit." Keisha yelled out. She wasn't about to cry, even though she was. She had to remain strong.

They made it back to the hotel five minutes tops. Rushed up the stairs. They could have hear SaMiyah screaming out from the elevator. How no one else could hear.. Lovell started beating on the elevator buttons, only for it to stop working.

"Shit." They all yelled out.

Keisha pushed another button and the elevator started back.

They all sighed with relief. They made they way off the elevator.

They raced off the elevator and into SaMiyah rooms. Frankie was looking under SaMiyah towel which was soaked with blood by this point.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Lovell screamed out. Racing over to where Frankie was knocking him flat on his back. He pounced on top of him punching him every lick harder then before. He didn't stop til he saw blood and a very unconscious Frankie.

He went over to SaMiyah and gathered her into his arms.

"Grab that nigga and meet me around back." He said to both Danny and Keisha.

He had plans for Frankie later. First he needed to take his girl to the hospital ASAP!

Danny and Keisha worked fast wrapping a unconscious Frankie in a blanket. Motherfucker was heavy but they managed to get the job done without being seen. They put Frankie in the trunk of Lovell car.

They arrived at the hospital in ten minutes. Lovell was breaking all kinds of speed limits. Thank God no polices was around.

"Please help me , somebody please help me." He said carrying a still unconscious SaMiyah in his arms.

Doctors and nurses raced to his side and put SaMiyah limp body on stretchers. They raced her lifeless body to a room immediately.

Lovell run down the hall with them all , but screaming at SaMiyah to wake up. She never wake up though.

Almost an hour of trying to wake SaMiyah up they stop trying. She just wouldn't wake up. They was able to remove her baby boy from her stomach.

Call this a miracle. When Baby L came out of SaMiyah crying, SaMiyah eyes opened, but she was still out of it. They doctors was able to stitch SaMiyah back with no problem. They automatically put the baby in NICU. He wasn't fully developed. He had about two and half more month to go.

SaMiyah was sleeping peacefully. To be honest she was dead, but in her dream her baby boy told her he needed her in this world with him. That's when she knew she had to fight with her body to stay alive. When she heard her baby cry. She automatically woke up. That's when she knew what she had to name her baby boy.

Meanwhile Keisha and Danny was at a hideout , where they had a little set up for Frankie for later. He will pay for what he did.

Back at the hospital SaMiyah woke up from her nap and looked around where was she? When did she got to the hospital? She feel for her baby bump. It was kind of gone. She automatically started to panick. What was going on? She looked over and saw Lovell, Danny, and Keisha.

"Lo Lovell." She called out weakly.

Lovell eyes focused on SaMiyah's . His eyes was bloodshot red. He jumped up and went to her side.

"Baby you okay?" He asked her as tears filled his eyes.

"Yes I'm fine. I have a major headache though. Lovell why am I in the hospital? Where is my baby?" SaMiyah said with tears in her eyes.

"He's actually in NICU." Lovell said. A tear slipped out his eyes, before he knew it.

"Hes a fighter Lovell , he's going to make it okay?" SaMiyah said to Lovell. "I decided on a name for him." SaMiyah said trying to smile.

"What is it?"

"Fyther."

Lovell smiled. "I love it." He kissed SaMiyah as she slipped back into a deep sleep.