Frankie Pov

I hate SaMiyah with a passion man. I can't stand that fat ass heifer. Her daddy killed my father a few years back, because my father borrowed money for her father and never paid him back. So her father killed my father. That hurt me to my soul, to see my father being taking away from that way.

So when I heard SaMiyah was taking over her father drug business I went in and got myself a job. I was her right hand man. She needed me. So I need her to trust me.

About a year ago I found out SaMiyah was dating one of the biggest drug Lord in the south. I cooked up a plan to turn them against each other. So far I haven't made no moves, but when I do . I won't stop til I ruin SaMiyah life, and anyone else who tries to stop me.

Yes I was the one who took $500 from Lovell operation. I knew if he ever find out that I did. He would kill me with no hesitation. That's why I try to be real sneaky with what I do.

I don't feel bad for doing what I am about to do. SaMiyah should pay for what her father did to my father.

I entered my two bedroom condo and took a shower to wash the stinkness off me. I hate working at both jobs at once. Its stressful, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I sat up all night trying to cook up more plans to bring SaMiyah down, but I can't think straight. Something telling me not to do it. And another part telling me to go ahead and get the job down.

From my understanding Lovell doesn't know that his sweet little girlfriend is also a drug Lord. So yeah this is really about to be good. Wish I had popcorn to eat while I watch my work uncover. I just hope it doesn't back fire on me.