Lets Make It Last Forever

SaMiyah and Lovell was sitting down eating at Applebees when the waitress came and refilled their drinks

"Is there anything else I can get you guys?" The waitress asked them, but her eyes glued to Lovell.

SaMiyah was getting pissed off. This was like the second or third time the waitress done came to their table in less then ten minutes.

"No we good, Thank You." SaMiyah said to the lady.

"Are you sure? Sir do you need anything?"

"Ummm n---," SaMiyah cut Lovell off.

"Look lady I said we didn't need anything else. I know my man look good as hell, but damn can he have his face back? I thought sure a hole was about to burn through his forehead, how you been staring at him. Damn bye. Trust me WE will let you know if WE need anything."

The waitress walked off huffing and puffing. Mumbling up under her breath.

Lovell just shook his head and laughed. Every where SaMiyah and him go , its the same thing over and over. If it's not SaMiyah checking somebody, its him.

"Can't take your ass no where unless a bitch want to stare you in the face like you famous or some shit." SaMiyah took a sip of her lemonade. They both was eating the same thing. Steak covered in Shrimps and cheese. They love that.

"Nigga yo ass the same way. Maybe if you stop wearing them tight ass sundresses we wouldn't have no problem."

"We wasn't talking about me, we talking about you."

Lovell just continue to eat his food. He didn't felt like getting into it with SaMiyah tonight. He wanted it to be a peaceful night. Since they both not going into work tomorrow.

"I think I'm ready to go." SaMiyah said fifteen minutes later. Lovell looked over at SaMiyah plate, his eyes stretched out his head. She cleaned her plate. Guess she wasn't lying when she said she been hungry.

"Damn bae you clean yo plate. That shit look shiny. What you did lick the plate too?"

SaMiyah threw her napkin at him and called the waitress over.
"WE are done now. May WE have OUR check, but give it to him. He paying. Thank ya much sweetie."

"Yo ass hell man." Lovell said taking out a hundred dollar bill.

"Why you giving her all that?" SaMiyah said with attitude.

"Because I always do it. This is nothing new to you." He handed the waitress the hundred dollar bill and walk out leaving SaMiyah alone.

"Don't let me catch your skinny ass eye balling my man again." SaMiyah told the waitress then walked out behind Lovell.

*********
SaMiyah and Lovell was home in their bed. Looking at movies when SaMiyah told Lovell to put in ATL.

"I'm tired watching that movie boe." Lovell sucked his teeth, but put the movie in anyways. Then came back to the bed.

"Now you know this my favorite movie. Aye babe, did anyone ever told you , you look like T.I?" SaMiyah asked Lovell looking over at him trying to hide a smile.

"Don't fucking play with me. I don't look like that nigga. I look like me myself and I. Did anyone ever told you , you look like Lauren London?" He laughed at the face she made. Before she throw a pillow at his head.

"I don't even want to watch that damn movie no more. You get on my nerves." SaMiyah turned and walked to the DVD player in their room.

"Aye put in Think Like A Man. Let's laugh at Kevin Hart fool ass."

"Okay." SaMiyah said bending over.

"Full moon!!!!" Lovell yelled out.

"Man nigga shut up. Make me sick boe." SaMiyah continue doing what she doing.

After she was done she went back on the bed and sat down beside Lovell.

"Babe you want popcorn?" SaMiyah asked Lovell ten minutes into the movie.

"No, we just ate not two hours ago."

"Well I'm still hungry. I'm going to pop me some popcorn, and when I bring them back in the room don't put your damn hand in my bag." SaMiyah got up off the bed and left the room.

Lovell just shook his head at her. That girl was just too much. He love her though. She bring so much happiness into his life. When he don't really have nobody but her and Danny. He was going to try to make their love last forever.

"I'm back baby." SaMiyah said holding a bag of buttered popcorn in her hand with a Pepsi in the other.

Life will never get boring with her. Lovell thought to his self as he played the movie.