Shit Just Got Real

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

SaMiyah and Lovell dropped to the floor. What the hell? Was someone really shooting at their house. They heard windows busting downstairs and the alarm cut on.

Beep beep beep beep beep.

"Aww shit hell no man. Somebody going to fucking pay. Done shoot up my fucking house. Fuck the bullshit. Miyah pack a little bit of stuff for the both of us." Lovell said grabbing his gun and cellphone. Ran down the stairs and out the door.

He didn't see no car insight. Just people standing around wondering what the hell was going on.

He dialed Danny number.

"Yo." Danny answered on the first ring.

"Yo man get to my house asap. Somebody just shoot this shit up." Lovell said angrily. He was beyond pissed off. Who ever the fuck it was fucking with him going to feel his bullets.

"Alright, on my way right now." Danny hung up.

Lovell walked back in the house , ran up the stairs to the bedroom to see SaMiyah on the floor crying holding her stomach.

Automatically fear creeped in his heart. Was the baby okay? Why was SaMiyah holding her stomach ? He walked over to her and pulled her up off the floor.

"Miyah what's wrong?" He asked her holding her chin in his hand. He looked at her with concern in his voice. "Why you holding your stomach? Baby L okay?"

"Yes baby Le'Shawn okay. He just kicked me a few minutes ago. Omg he just did it again. Here feel it" She took his hand and placed it on her stomach. Indeed their little boy was kicking. Like he was playing soccer.

Lovell heart melted to mush, enough of this though. They need to pack and get the fuck out that house. Lovell wasn't taking no chances. His family will be safe.

"Miyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" They heard a voice called out to SaMiyah from downstairs. It was Keisha , before you know it she was in their room with her gun ready to shoot anything. "Miyah honey are you and my Godson okay?" She said walking over to SaMiyah and Lovell.

"Where's Danny?" Lovell asked Keisha.

"Downstairs, pissed the fuck off. What is going on y'all?" Keisha asked.

"Man shit I don't even know. It all started that day Miyah hair shop got broken in to and destroyed." Lovell said rubbing his head.

"Do you guys know who is behind all this?" Keisha asked pulling the safely lock on her gun and putting it in the back of her pants.

"No not yet , but we think it's that Frankie cat."

"Wait , hold up hold up. Frankie the retarded Frankie with the fuck up walk?" Keisha asked while looking from SaMiyah to Lovell. "Why he coming after y'all?"

"We don't know. That what we trying to find out ,but for right now, I need to get SaMiyah in a hotel and we go handle some business." Lovell said picking up the bags SaMiyah had packed for them.

"Hell no, if y'all go I'm going too. I'm in this as much as you Vell." SaMiyah said folding her arms over her chest.

Keisha and Lovell looked at her like she done lost her damn mind.

"No the fuck you not. What the fuck wrong with you? You will not put my baby or your life in danger. What you say the baby name is again?" Lovell asked her, he didn't even know she had a name for the baby. She didn't ask him about it or tell him about it.

"Le'Shawn." SaMiyah said with a smile  While Keisha and Lovell looking at her with a frown on their face.

"Oh hell no, you not about to name my baby that girly as name. Fuck that." Lovell shook his head no.

"Man what the fuck y'all doing in here, this not social hour. Y'all forgot what the fuck going on?" Danny came in the room and snapped at them.

"Hell no, we trying to get SaMiyah to take her pregnant ass to the hotel." Lovell said.

"I'm not going no damn where." SaMiyah said.

"Yes the hell you is." Keisha , Lovell and Danny said at the same time.

"Fine then." SaMiyah said. Walking downstairs with an attitude.

"Get mad all the fuck you want., you will thank me later." Lovell said coming down the stairs with Keisha and Danny.

SaMiyah gave him the finger.

They arrived at the hotel and checked SaMiyah in. Little did they know a car was following them the whole time.

They got her in the room kicking and screaming.

"Baby calm yo ass down man. We doing this for your own good. I don't want nothing happening to you and our baby." Lovell said kissing her lips. "We will be back."

SaMiyah nodded, but didn't want them to leave her.

"Take care yourself baby. We will be back soon." Keisha said giving SaMiyah a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Alright be careful." Danny said.

They left Miyah all alone not knowing someone was watching and listening the whole time.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!