chapter 5

Elsa's POV

Anna makes it home at 8:30.Anna looks more happier than usual.

A: elsa you will never guess what HAPPEND TO me today!go on GUESS!!!

E:umm....you met a cute guy?
I said playfully.

A:how did you know?!

I spit out my hot chocolate that I was drinking.I was really but REALLY surprised of what Anna just said.

E:I-I just guessed! Anna what's his name? Go on tell me!

A:I'll tell you later but for now let's go and get on going to the party.

Jack's POV

I was in my dorm getting ready for tonight.I chose to wear a white shirt with a black tie to wear to repunzel's party.

To be honest I didn't really want to go to repunzel's party but knowing repunzel she'll do any thing to make me go.

I couldn't stop thinking of the new girl.the girl with beautiful hair and I could tell that she liked blue.it was pretty obvious.

~~~~Time skip~~~~
Elsa's POV.

I'm wearing my new blue dress with a nice small bracelet that belonged to my mother.while my sister,Anna was wearing a green strapless dress that went below her knee.

on my way to the party, I tryed to trick Anna on telling me who she met today and what's his name was but lucky for her the walk to the party was really short. As I make it to the entrance I check to see if I look good and if my hair was still in good shape.then I knock and some random people open the door.I enter the party it was loud and dark,people were dancing others were playing spin the bottle.when I turn around to think my sister was beside me,but no I was wrong as soon as we walked in Anna ran off to meet other people leaving me all alone.

I start to walk around trying not to get lost in the sea of people.then I walk out side into what I think was a garden with a tree and a bench right under it.I go and take a seat under the nice and peaceful tree that had. cherry blossoms Falling from the tree directly on my head.

Jack's POV

I drive to the party in my new blue car that my father gave me 2 years ago.

As I'm on my way I see the beautiful New Blondie from school heading to repunzel's party.I sort of got excited to be going to the party.

When I get there repunzel greets me with big wet kisses and as soon as she turns a way I try and wipe the kisses off of my mouth.I head to a calm place that I like about here. When I get to my favorite place at the building I climb the tree and rest, sitting on the branch while I'm leaning against the tree trunk.

" hmm hmm hmmm"

I hear a little hum coming from the bottom of the tree. I look down to see the New girl from school. With a note pad sketching some thing.

This oughta be fun

Hey it's me pbs769
I was wounded ing if I should Change the named of the book to something else. Oh and just wanted to tell u guys that someone is helping me with this book so

Shout out time

I would like to give a shout out to

"Eve5soszimmer" wats sup