chapter 8

Jack's POV

I wake up at around 6.which is really strange for me I usually wake up at 7.I decide to wear all black today cuz it was Friday and I was too lazy to pick a color to wear today.I hop into my car and put my car into drive and I start heading to repunzel's house to pick her up to go to school.

J:hey babe are you ready for school?

R:ya almost just need to eat my toast and I'll be right there.

J:ok.

As I am waiting for repunzel I see elsa with a strawberry blonde walking to school she sees me and waves,I wave back.

Elsa's POV

I wave at jack and he waves back. Anna was looking at me with a big smile on her face.

A:soooooooo...what's his name?

E:Jack frost

A:so just out of curiosity are you guys,I don't know maybe DATING!?

E:NO! We're just friends.

A:but you like him don't you?!

E:no I don't like him Anna!

A: oh I see you love him.

E:ANNA!!

A:ok,ok,ok I was just messing with you.

E:you better be.Well bye see u at lunch.

A:ok bye

As I am walking I bump into someone, I fall to the floor on my back while my stuff got scattered allover the floor.

Unknown:wtf is wrong with you b**-

I cut him off

E:I'm so sorry!

Unknown:how dare you interrupt me b****!!!now let me teach you a lesson about manners!!

Jack's POV

I'm walking repunzel to class.

J:see you after class sunshine.

We kiss and I leave to get to class. As I'm walking to class I see a crowd in the middle of the hall.I go and see what's going on and I see the schools bully slap and kick a fimular looking girl with blonde platinum hair with red liquidity (liguid-y)stuff in her hair who was laying on the floor sobbing heavily pleading the bully to stop and weeping for help.

It took me a while to process what was happening and then I realized the girl who was pleading and sobbing on the floor was.........
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Elsa!