chapter 16

Elsa's POV

I'm just reading my book for literacy and some what taking glances at jack...

Ok I know what your thinking.your probably saying or thinking' aww you like him' or ' you have a crush on him', And well I do.I think he's very cute.

Jack's pretty thoughtful and nice.

I sigh in a dreamy way without any body noticing.

Then the bell rang.

I get up and grab my stuff off my desk and head to civics since its a 564 day.

As I get to mrs.postler. I hate civics class. I try to avoid from being picked on.

I just keep my head down low and not make any eye contact with anyone.

======Time skip======

I am taking notes and watching videos on the SMART BOARD. The video is part of something that we have to learn about.

I then hear the bell ring and I pack up all my stuff. I then went up stairs to my locker and I put in my combination to open it.

Nobodys in this hall with me at the moment.

I then see jack walking my way. I try not to notice and get back to my locker to get my stuff for reading with Mrs.Murphy. I them feel 2 arms wrap around my waist from behind me.I jumped a little when I felt the two arms. but then I turn around to see jack smiling at me.

E:- oh.uh...hey.

I say, in the empty hall.

J:-Elsa meet me at the coffee store after school ok.

He said looking at me with those ocean blue eyes.

E:- o-ok

I said stuttering.

J:-ok bye.

I can't wait to be with jack after school today.

"""""Time skip""""""

I'm walking to Starbucks to meet up with jack. I am wearing a black and white shirt and jeggings. I also put on a soft black jacket to keep me warm.

As I get closer to the coffee shop I can see jack waiting for me at the entrance.

I walk up to him and I give him a smile.

We both walk in to the store.

We get in line to get coffee.

J:- so. Elsa.

I hum as a response.

J:- do you want to go to the park later?

E:- ya.sure.

I say with a smile.

We both order a medium Carmel frapichino and then wait for our order.

******time skip******

Jacks POV

Me and Elsa are walking through the park while drinking our frappichino's .

I honestly don't know what to say so we're both walking in silence. till I started talking.

J: so. how's life?

she looks up.

E:good.

she gives me a half smile. then looks downcast.

J: are you still getting picked on?

she slowly nods her head without saying any thing.

I don't like the fact that Elsa is getting picked on but there's nothing I can do about it.

buuuuut. there might be one thing I can do.

J: hey. Elsa you got a little some thing on your nose.

I say pointing at her nose.

E: I do? where?

I grab some whip-cream on my finger from my frappe and put it on her nose.

J: right there.

E: hey! I'm gonna get you for that!

she says while wiping off the whip-cream from her nose.

I start to run as Elsa throws away her coffee and starts to chase me.

I can let her feel happy.