chapter 19

POV jack
I walk back to my dorm after dropping off Elsa. I was satisfied with the fact that I got her to laugh and smile.
I get a text from Rapunzel.
R:-hey jack . can I come over? I need a study buddie for tomorrow's test.

I think about it.

Should I?

Or nah?

Jack:-sure . I'll see you in a few minutes.

Not even a minute passed and she answers back.

R:-okay. Thanks.^ω^

I put my phone in my back pocket and I walk to my dorm. I change into a pair of sweat pants , a white shirt and my hoodie.

I grab my dorm keys and I walk out locking the door.

I walk down the hall barefooted feeling the cool tiles underneath my feet.

I reach her door and I knock twice. She opens her door smiling and pulling me in.

She's wearing her PJs and has her long golden hair in a big messy bun.

I see papers scattered on her floor and bed.

I walk over the papers trying my best not to step on them. I find a chair and I pull it up next to Rapunzel's desk. I grab her composition book full of notes and I quiz her on every thing.

~~~~time skip~~~~
"What is the hypotenuse on a right triangle?"
I say with a tired voice.

"It is the longest side on the triangle"
I nod signifying that she had answered correctly.

I look back in the composition book and I find nothing that we didn't already go over. Yawning and stretching I say
" that's all"

When I look back at Rapunzel she has already fallen sound asleep. I place the book down and I fix my hoodie and kiss her good night and leave the room. Making sure the door was locked I walk back to my room quickly as the cold tiles picked at my feet wakeing me up with every step I took.

When I finally reach my room I unlock the door and I crash into my bed feeling its nice soothing warmth. I check my phone and I see that I've gotten an unseen message. "Hi jack. It's Elsa. Just wanted to say hi." I read the next test that was send after that one
"Hello this is Elsa the last text was from my sis. Sorry if we were bothering you. Anyways night."  I smile at my screen and I text a quick response saying "Kay . 😁 good night😴🌙"

I put my phone down to charge and I fall asleep.

Hey guys . I have risen from the dead and I am back. Sorry I haven't been updating. I'm soo sorry foe leaving you guys like that just so suddenlyThis book will be having slow updates due to school and me being lazy. Again I am sorry for not updating. I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. So yeah bye guys.