IX

AVALON GILINSKY

My face was burning when he pulled away. That was complete bliss—and I wasn't even sure it had happened. Sammy ran a hand through his hair, the tips of his ears bright red matching both of our faces.

But the bliss wore off quickly, and my mind was cluttered with thoughts of "Oh frick."

"Oh my gosh, I didn't - I uh, I needed to do that," He said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. He looked back at me, waiting for a response from me.

"What's taking you so long? Avalon come down here!" Jack shouted from downstairs. Sam and I's eyes both widened at his words, walking quickly downstairs. But the silence was so awkward and the tension was so thick, I could barely breathe.

-

"Av, can I borrow your perfume - Avalon! Put some clothes on!" Jack squealed as he walked into my room. Why is he such an idiot?

"Jack! Learn to freaking knock!" I screamed at him, throwing my shoe at him. "I need your perfume," he says through the closed door, and I knew he wasn't leaving until I gave it to him.
"Ugh, give me five minutes." I said, grabbing an old cheap perfume and chucking it at him when I opened the door.

I'm asking for a lock on my door.

"What do you need it for anyways? I thought you and Polly broke it off?" I said suspiciously, handing him the bottle. "We did. Now are sending her some.. mail." He smirked before slamming his door. "You can come help if you want!" He yells as his door shuts loudly.

-

Walking into Jack's room to find a cardboard box with a lingerie set in it and a note attatched saying 'You're a dirty kitten. Love, Master.'

"Oh my god are you guys sending that to her?!" Sam and Jack begin laughing as my face is horrified. "We're sending it to her parents,"