Chapter 7. Alvin.

Stoick POV.
..........................................
Haddock Island. Haddock Island. Why couldn't I get that out of my head? Why did that dragon rider call it Haddock Island? Hiccup's name was Horrendous Haddock. Does he know Hiccup? And then theirs Astrid. She was riding a dragon for crying out loud. I need to get her back. I need information, NOW!
"Gobber! When we get back to Berk, I need a letter sent to Outcast Island." I told him. He nodded and grabbed a charcoal pencil and a peace of paper. Berk was in sight now, as I told Gobber what to write.

Dear Alvin
Knowing you and your ways, I need your help. There is an island half a day way from here where a man has kidnapped one of my female citizens. He owns a whole dragon army that I tried to attack today, and unfortunately lost. I am willing to make a deal. You get the girl back here in one piece with her dragon. And you can keep the man. Do whatever you want with him.

Sincerely
Stoick The Vast

"That's all Gobber." I finished. He nodded. A loud horn blew as we docked.
"Did you get Astrid back? Where's the dragon rider?" People flooded the docks and pounded me with questions.
"QUIET!!" I yelled. Everyone stopped talking.
"The dragon rider had a whole army of dragons! So we unfortunately lost. But I have sent for help. And Astrid has betrayed us! She now rides a dragon and fights side by side with that rider. SHE WILL PAY! And so will the man!!" I yelled. They cheered and then headed up to the Meade Hall to celebrate.
............................................................................
Hiccup's POV.
.....................................
"That was a close battle Astrid. Maybe we should set up some better defences." I paced in front of the stables. I new that this battle wasn't the last. Vikings are now starting to find out where I live.
"Hiccup. We were right on top of them. Your dragons out numbered the Vikings twenty to one!" She replied exasperated. I didn't know what was wrong with me, my brain just wouldn't switch off!
"Hiccup!" Astrid grabbed me. I looked her straight in the eyes and she looked back. She was calm and I was a nervous wreck!
"Just.....calm down. I think a meal and bed might make you feel better."
"I guess your right. Let's go." So we mounted our dragons and flew up to the cave house, got changed, said goodnight, and went to our own beds.

.............................................Time Skip........................................
Alvin's POV.
.......................................
"Alvin. A letter has arrived from Berk addressed to you." Savage ran up to me and handed me a enclosed letter. I sat down on my large dragon scaled chair and opened the letter.
"What does it say?" Savage asked.
"Haha! Stoick has finally asked for my help. Who would have thought it aye? Anyway. Prepare the ships! We are setting sail for this new island." I ordered evily.
"Right away sir!"
.............................................................................................
Hiccup's POV.
Evening.
...........................................
I was slumped over Toothless as I rested for a second. After I woke up, I was planning to spend time with Astrid. But a Raincutter told me that a few dragons had been badly injured in the battle yesterday. So Toothless and I traveled from dragon to dragon and fixed, healed, or bandaged them as well as I could. It was already evening as I finished the last dragon.
"I'm pooped. And I hoped to spend the day with Astrid!" I groaned to myself.
"Well you can now. She's right behind us." Toothless smirked. I shot up and looked over my shoulder. Sure enough, Astrid had her hands on her hips and wasn't looking very happy.
"Hi Astrid!" I tried to cheer the mood up. I failed.
"You disappear early morning and I don't see you the rest of the day! I was worried sick!!" She yelled. I noticed that she had tears coming to her eyes. I jumped off Toothless and cuddled Astrid into a hug. She sniffled a bit.
"I'm sorry. I just had to check on some of the dragons that got injured."
"Just.......just tell me where you go next time." She wiped her eyes and looked at me. Her blue eyes digging in to my soul. And before I knew it. I was kissing her on the lips. Unfortunately, us humans have to breath. We parted, but still holding each other.
"Are you two done? Because my feeding time was one minute ago and I'm starving!" Toothless broke the silence. I glared at him. He just gave me a gummy smile.
"Wait till you have a mate. Then you might understand what this is like." I snapped back at him in Dragonesse. Astrid chuckled.
"What?"
"Just watching you two. I have know idea what your talking about, but it's entertaining." She replied. I rolled my eyes.
"Cmon. We better get back before its to dark."
"Race you there!" Astrid jumped on Stormfly who appeared out of nowhere.
"Last one there has to clean my bedroom!" I shouted back. We took off. Toothless zoomed ahead and landed at the forge. I jumped off and pretended to be making a sword, while Toothless fake slept. Astrid arrived a few minutes later.
"What took you so long?" I joked. She didn't reply. Was she angry? Or was she just jealous?
"Oh my........are you......jealous?"
"What?! No!" She snapped. I just smirked at her. She turned her back and rubbed Stormfly's neck. I snuck up behind her and tickled her waist.
"Argh!!!" She screamed. Trying to squirm her way out of my hands. I let her go and then ran off towards some boulders and trees.
"You will pay for that Haddock!!" She yelled. I could hear her footsteps as she ran after me.
"Really?" I mocked back. I ran ahead of her and hid behind a tree. Within a few seconds she came running past. She stopped just past me and looked around.
"Damn you Hiccup!" She swore under her breath. I jumped out and hugged her waist. She suddenly jabbed my sides.
"Urgh!!!!" I clutched my sides. She turned around and smirked.
"What did you do that for?!"
"For tickling me. I hate....HATE, being tickled." She answered plainly. I glared at her and then jumped forward, hugging her by the waist and kissed her smack on the lips. She gasped silently and then kissed back.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure" she replied.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" It took a little bit of time for that to process in her mind. And for a second I actually thought she was going to say no.
"Yes! Yes yes yes!!" She jumped up and down. I smiled and then hugged her. She hugged back. My mind was racing, but it stopped on one thing. I now have a girlfriend.