Chapter 19. Drago

Hiccup's POV.
...............................................
"Where is he?!" Astrid growled. She didn't trust Rocky at first, so she probably thinks that he has betrayed us now.
"He has to be somewhere, he hasn't got a dragon so he must be on the Island." I told myself out loud.
"Well, if he wanted to get off the island, he would probably go to the beach." Fishlegs suggested.
"Great idea Fishlegs! Everyone, mount your dragons and search the beaches. Get your dragons to roar or fire blast if you find anything!" I ordered as I mounted Toothless. Astrid mounted Stormfly and followed me whilst the twins went with Snotlout and Fishlegs. Alvin took Savage and one other man and they searched the hills. The rest all searched the forest.

"Why would he run away?" Astrid asked me.
"Who knows. Perhaps he doesn't like something on our island?" I shrugged
"I guess. But I don't trust him."
"I no Astrid. You've proven that through many people." I smirked, knowing that would make her angry.
"Argh!" She yelled/screamed at me. I turned to see her falling to the ground. How did she fall off? Toothless roared at Stormfly, who swooped down and caught Astrid to late. They both crashed to the ground.
.......................................................................................
Astrid's POV.
........................................
Stormfly was so close! I tried to grab her but she expanded her wings so that she wouldn't hit the ground hard. But it didn't work. She hit the sandy soil next to me. I rolled over and saw......Rocky? Was he riding the sand? I then blacked out.

"Astrid. Come on babe, don't fall asleep again. Come back to me." Hiccup was kneeling on the ground next to me. My waist up was lying in his lap.
"What....what happened?" I tried to raise my head but Hiccup pushed it down again.
"You fell off Stormfly. She's ok, but I don't know about you?" He scanned my body quickly. I sighed and pretended to relax. Hiccup averted his eyes to Stormfly for a second. I jumped up and pushed Hiccup to the ground.
"Hey!"
"What?" I replied innocently. Hiccup stood up and wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head. I held his hand with my own and closed my eyes slowly.
"Astrid?"
"Yeah."
"I love you."
"I love you too Hiccup, and I wouldn't love anyone else." I replied lovingly.
"BOOM!" A lava blast blew into the sky above us and exploded.
"Well, it looks like they found him." Hiccup sighed.
"Will you be ok?"
"I'll be fine Hiccup. Stop worrying."

Toothless glided carefully below Stormfly and I. Hiccup was scanning the ground, looking for Fishlegs. At the corner of my eye, I spotted a far away ship.
"Hey Hiccup. Were we expecting anyone?" I asked nervously.
"No. Why?"
"Because there is a large ship in the distance heading towards.........Berk." I stumbled the last part. Hiccup stood up on Toothless and looked through his spy glass.
"Oh no." He said deeply.
"Who is it?"
"Drago.....Drago Bloodvist."