Chapter 23. Battle part 2

Hiccup's POV.
.................................................
Toothless's wings flapped with power as we soared higher and higher into the sky. Each flap made his body almost seem to go bluer. We had to go high so that the famous screeching sound of a Night Fury would be louder than ever. Hopefully it should be loud enough to call Legend over.
"Going down!" Toothless growled. I leant down on his body and gripped the saddle tightly. Toothless, at first, just nose dived towards Berk with out making a sound. But he soon started to flap and we were flying at a tremendous pace. Then the sound came. That screeching whistle that could make every heart stop, every dragon drop to the ground. He was sucking in a large plasma blast whilst he was at it as well.
"When we are close to the ships bud, let it out."
"Yep."
We closed in on Berk and Toothless the blast out. It was massive! It blew up three ships! Vikings jumped off and evacuated the flying debris.
"Way to go Toothless!" I slapped him lightly in joy.
"That was amazing!" Ruffnut and Tuffnut came alongside us.
"No kidding." I replied with the largest smile on my face.
"I hope the screech called Legend." Toothless brought me back to earth. He was right. The whole point of the screech was to call over Legend and his five companions.
"I hope so too."

The battle was ferocious. But when you are mounted upon a Night Fury who just blew three ships up, you feel a little more confident. Dragons blew up nets, catapults, Vikings, contraptions that were meant to kill them, and everything else. Toothless blasted at many things, but he was waiting for Legend. Then they could combine there shots and we might then have the upper hand. Because at the moment, it was tie. Drago's men and dragons, were as strong as Berk and our dragon riders and their dragons.
"Uh, Hiccup. Did you ever stop to notice that your dad might need a little help?" Toothless moved his body in the direction of dad and Drago. I flicked his tail to auto and glanced at the situation. Dad was on the ground and Drago was about to spear his neck.
"Blast bud!"I yelled. Toothless blasted directly at Drago. Drago fell back with a thud, but he wasn't dead. Stoick jumped up and held his sword to Drago's throat.
"Any last words you merciless man?!" Stoick growled. Toothless landed next to dad and I hoped off.
"I would like to tell Drago something. If I may?" I asked dad with a smirk on my face. He nodded.
"Well Drago, did you ever think that you could be beaten by your own army of dragons?" I gave him the question. Toothless got the hint and roared, controlling all the dragons.
"What?!" Drago tried to get up but dad showed him the sword again.
"And, did you ever realise or know who I really am?" I gave him the second question. He just gave me a glare. I took my mask off and handed it to dad.
"My real name is.....Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III! Heir the the throne of Berk. Stoick's son!"
"Well, I'm glad to meet you. But....." Drago stopped speaking and kicked dad's sword away, jumped up and held his staff to my throat.
"Any last words?" Drago chuckled evily.
"Plenty!" A roar came from the ground. It was so loud that the ground started to shake. Buildings were cracking and trees were splitting in half.
"I don't have any last words, but she might." I pointed the ground. A white beast shot out, spikes layered its body and its teeth could naw your heart out by looking at it. Legend looked around and spotted me. She screamed a defiance, an exultation to Drago. Drago had loosened his grip on me so I whipped out my fire sword, lit it, and hit him on the head. He backed off but stared the beast up and down.
"Meet Legend." I said smartly. Legend was a Screaming Death. And at that moment five Whispering Deaths appeared.
"And meet her companions."