Chapter 17. The Trip

Stoick's POV.
....................................
I was angry. I was outraged! How could Hiccup save Rocky? Why would he?! How does that dragon listen to him? I needed answers, and fast! I paced my house back and forth until I slumped down in my chair. A two block headache was coming, I could feel it.
"Hello Stoick!......oh sorry, I'll come back later." Gobbled burst through my door without knocking, and then realised that I wasn't in a good mood so he walked out. Wait a second, why was Gobber so cheerful?
"Wait! Gobber, come back." I shouted to him. He turned around and walked back inside.
"Why are you in such a happy mood? After all that's happened?"
"Well, even though Rocky escaped near death, and Hiccup saved his life, and all that's happened, I think that by keeping a positive viewpoint on things makes you brain work better!" Gobber clapped his hands together on the last word. I chuckled, he was right. Rocky escaped but I will get him later.
"Your right Gobber, as always. How about we set up a party for next month? I think the village could do with a little more high spirits." I stood up and walked to the door. Gobber walked up and placed a grubby hand on my shoulder.
"Great idea!" He replied quickly before scurrying out the door.
.......................................................................
Rocky's POV.
......................................
The trip to Hiccup's island was a short one by dragon. Hiccup took me there via the "tourist route" as he put it. Toothless dive bombed and twisted in the clouds. At first I was petrified. But then I started to enjoy it. Toothless levelled out on nice breeze and the other dragon riders caught up with us.
"V formation!" Hiccup yelled. The dragons made a V formation in the sky. I looked behind me and awed at how well trained they were. I turned back only to see Toothless's head. Hiccup wasn't there! Panic gripped me and I peered over Toothless's wing and spotted Hiccup plummeting to the sea.
"Don't panic. He will glide back up in a minute." Astrid smirked. The twins chuckled at me for some reason. Toothless suddenly roared loudly and then dived after Hiccup. And naturally I fell off.
"Arghhhhh!!!!! Help!!!" I screamed like a girl, looking for someone. Hiccup, who was below me, pulled out a......wing suit? Well, that's what it looked like. He glided down and whistled. Toothless was under us in seconds and I gently dropped onto his back. Hiccup, however, kept gliding alongside or above us.
"Wow! How many of those have you got?"I asked in amazement. He smiled.
"Two. Astrid has one as well. But she's a little nervous." Hiccup replied. Astrid must've overheard because she came plummeting towards Hiccup and knocked him sideways before pulling her own wing suit out.
"Nervous ay? Think twice before you say that again!" She yelled at a fast disappearing Hiccup. I jumped forward in the saddle and stuck my foot in the pedal that controlled Toothless's tail. I clicked it forward one. His tail expanded completely.
"I'm hoping that's auto." I groaned. Toothless, after making sure that I was hanging on, shot down after Hiccup. We glided underneath and Hiccup landed in my original seating.
"You may be a good dragon rider yet." He commented.