Chapter 9. How To Train Your Dragon

Astrid's POV.
.......................................
"......and Berk is our enemy!" Alvin finished his speech.
"Now that's more like it!" I cheered. His men cheered as well. And, too my surprise, Hiccup cheered.

So Alvin and his fleet have left now. They will come back in a week to start their lessons on how to train a dragon. Hiccup was currently figuring out how to make Gronckle Iron, so that he could make more weapons. I think the idea is to upgrade our defences and weapons, train the dragons so that they are better fighters and attack Berk. Alvin and his people will be with us on dragons as well. I'm just hoping that everything goes to plan.
"Hiccup. What can I do to help out?"
"Hmm......you know those five Terrible Terrors that get up to mischief often?" He started.
"Yeah. They keep stealing my breakfast!"
"Yeah them. Well, they could be useful in battle. Perhaps you could train them to cut ropes and blast at nets?"
"They actually could be really useful! I'll get to it right now!" I jumped around for a second and then quickly ran off to find them. Once I found them I got Stormfly to go get a net. She flew off and then came back with one. The Terrors were waiting and watching me with anticipation.
"Okay dragons. Today I am going to teach you's how to bite through a net that could be trapped on a victim. Stormfly here will be our victim dragon." I gestured to Stormfly. She flopped down on the ground and I threw the net over her. She pretended to struggle but couldn't get free.
"Sharpshot! Fire!" I ordered Sharpshot. He was Hiccup's favourite. He flew up and blasted several time at the net. It burnt the net enough for Stormfly to get out.
"Great job! Now let's do it again!"
......................................................................
Stoick's POV.
.........................................
I wonder if Alvin has got his hands on Astrid? I really want to punish her! And the dragon rider? I wonder what Alvin is going to do with him? All these questions were running through my head as I walked to the forge. However, it was empty. Mrs Zak ran past me towards the docks.
"Chief! There is a messenger at the docks. That's where everyone is!" She answered my confused look. I nodded and followed her down to the docks. Sure enough, nearly all of Berk was there. I pushed through the crowds until I was in front of everyone. An outcast man stood there talking to Gobber.
"Gobber. What's the message?"
"Something you ain't gonna like. That's for sure." Gobber replied. I turned to the man.
"Tell me."
"Well Chief Stoick. Chief Alvin has been to the island you asked him to go, he has spoken to the girl and the man that rides the dragons. It turns out that the girl wants to stay on the island with the Dragon Rider. And Alvin will not do as you have asked him, because you have lied!" The man then scrunched up the note that I had sent to Alvin and turned to get back on his small vessel. I was in an absolute rage, so I grabbed the man and went to punch him but suddenly a blue Thunderdrum leaped out of the water and blasted a sonic blast at me. The man ran out of my grip and straight to the Thunderdrum. He jumped on it and they flew away.
"Is everyone all right!" I stood up and looked at the crowd. Silent nods were given as they dispersed. Gobber hobbled over to me.
"What am I gonna do Gobber? We are at war with, not just dragons or Vikings, both dragons and Vikings!" I clasped my head with my hands and groaned. A two-block headache was setting in, I could feel it.
"Don't worry Stoick. Your a smart Chief. You'll think of something. Oh and talking about thinking, I was wondering if I should take the twins, Snotlout, and Fishlegs on a camping trip for a week or two. What do yah think?" Gobber had his weird smile on that told me that he really wanted to to this trip.
"Gobber......just be careful and don't let the twins do anything very stupid." I sighed, giving in. Gobber did his little side dance and then hobble-ran off to spread the news.

........................................Time Skip..........................................
One week later.
Hiccup's POV.
............................................
"Good job guys. Tomorrow we will work on our evasive tree manoeuvres. Class dismissed!" Everyone filled out of the training area and went there on ways. I wonder how Astrid is going?
"Cmon Toothless. Let's go and see how Astrid is going."
"Do you ever do anything else?" Toothless joked.
( since the new Wattpad update, I've decided that whenever a dragon speaks, it will be in italics)

We found Astrid just dismissing her class of ten Vikings. She had given me the class of thirty. Yep, ever since Alvin and I made peace, Astrid and I were training his men to ride and train dragons. Even women attended. Alvin had picked a black and green coloured Snafflefang, and named it Basher. Some of the names that Vikings named their dragons were weird. Astrid walked up to me and I wrapped my arms around her. Yes, we were boyfriend and girlfriend now.
"How was your day?" She asked me.
"Tiring. You?"
"Busy. Would you believe that Buster named his Deadly Nadder Boss?" She chuckled. I thought for a moment and then laughed.
"Master Hiccup!! An unknown vessel, has been spotted off Gronckle point. What should we do?" One of my guards that Alvin had given me sped through his words.
"How big?"
"Small. Five people on board." He replied.
"Astrid. Mount Stormfly and follow me. Guard! I want you to warn anyone you meet."
"Yes sir!" He then ran off. Astrid mounted Stormfly and I mounted Toothless and we took off to the forge. Once there, I grabbed my mask and shield (I always have my flaming sword on me) and Astrid grabbed her mask and double sided axe.
"Let's go!"