not himself latly.

A few days went by. Merasmus still hasn't given up. He visited us yet again with a undead army. it didn't take long for us to defeat him this time. the whole situation was off to be honest. Normally he would be using his magic to summon other things but this time it was different. As soon as the last zombie fell he cursed himself and made a run for it.... well kinda . He almost got away but then heavy held him back.

He coward in fear and we all wondered why. Why didn't he use a teleportation spell to get away instead of litterly running away . Then we just beat the shit out of him for all the trouble he caused us before we returned back to the base.

A hour later we found ourselves in the living room, enjoying a nice cup of coffee, scrumpy , bonk, (your favorite drink). Whatever everyone choose.

scout stood in the middle of the room. Having a argument with spy about whats better about energy drinks then coffee. Energy drinks taste better scout exclaimed.

Zhey're sugar bombs, zhey will give you a heart attack if you drink to much of zhat stuff . Spy trew his argument back at the boston . Oh yeah well like wine is any better. i-

suddenly the teams healer storms into the room .

medic: get out of my way dummkopf!!

he forcefully pushed the scout aside

scout: dude , theres plenty of room to walk .whats your problem?

medic: YOU!

he death stared at him for a mare second, however this was enough to discover a oddly cold glance in his orbs. Nothing like anyone has ever seen before, not even when the german man was in a bad mood .

Medic : what are you staring at?

He snaps, scout opend his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He was to dumbstruck, almost schocked by Medic's appearance .

Medic : well? Arh never mind your a WASTE OF MEIN TIME!!

he turned around and mutterd something in german as he takes his leave.

heavy: whats up with doctor?

engineer shrugged his schoulders.

engineer: i don't know partner.

demoman: probably something were no one would rage about Exept for him

heavy: like chest game ?

(end of the line video XD)

demoman: yup. Exactly like that lad.

(y/n): i don't think thats it. i wonder... could he still be mad about him.you know about your hatefull comments.

Engineer : that could be it. But we don't know for sure.

Sniper : he could just be in a bad mood.

Demoman : yeah...

He shrugged and gulps the last of his scrumpy down.

Scout : n-no! Y-you don't understand! T-this isn't just a bad mood! T-there was something terrifying in h-his eyes.

He shudders.

short time skip until sunset.

The doctor refused to speak with any of us. He sat on a chair at the dinning table and stared down at some papers.

He groans as he writes something down . Nothing was in englisch everything was in german.

sniper: i wonder why he's acting like this?

He wispers to the other team members.

heavy: someone needs to talk to him.

(Y/n): i will.

I got up , not much later i found myself tapping his arm . Medic turned around to look over his shoulder. His cold eyes send shivers down my spine.

The doctor then noticed it was me. He cracked a smile and his orbs seem to turn back to normal .

Medic : hello Fräulein.

(Y/n): hey doc. What are you doing?

Medic: oh i'm-!

He covers the page that lay on top with his gloved hand.

Medic : zhis is mein medical research. It's nothing important. Well not for you...

He blushes and grows silent to only stare back into my (e/c) eyes.

(Y/n): oh okay. I just wanted to know if your alright.

Medic : ja-a. I suppose. .. i-if you would exuse me.

He takes the papers and takes his leave.

Spy: well zhat didn't 'elp

He huffs.

(Y/n): no indeed.....

soldier: perhaps engie and i will do better, come on privite

engie and soldier walked off to meet the teams healer.

soldier: medic!

medic stopped and turned around

medic: hello herr soldier, engineer

He greeted them friendly.it seems like he didn't have a temper towards them anymore, while that was completely different just a second ago.

engineer: we need to talk

medic: about was? (what)

soldier: your behavior.