bombinomicon .

Medic walked across the moonlit aria checking if something still isn't as its supposed to be. Magic on this evening could even make a living thing of the death and things that weren't even alive in the first place. Things are twisted and nothing seems to make even a little sense. Not even for the men of science. (Medic and engie)

It's a true challenge to face whatever is in store for them every year. Merasmus might not be too powerful but that doesn't mean he's easily beat. On the contrary. Sometimes his plans are supreme but then he makes a stupid mistake and died as fast as he came. Then he stays away for maybe a day or so before he tries again and well that continues for a few weeks until he realized it ends like every year. with us as victors.

The Wind blew strong trough the germans black hair and made his lab coat sweep in an elegant manner as he walked over the rooftops.

The doctor did this in order to take a faster and better look at the desert landscape below. Nothing seemed unusual anymore. But right as he was about to leave something caught his attention so He decided to go check it out.

Once down to the spot, there was nothing to be seen.

Medic: must have been my imagination zhen.

He scratches the back of his head and shrugged his shoulders.

?: hey you there! yes. you doctor.

Someone called out to him.

Medic turned around. But there was Nobody to be seen.

?: down here!

He looked down

Medic: urgh zhe wizard left his book behind

He picked it off the ground with an unamused look on his face.

Bombinomicon: what are you doing?

The book looked at the ground from under the doctor's arm. He watched his footsteps. His tracks led the Medic towards the cliff. The German raised the book over the edge and was about to drop it until-.

Bombinomicon: hey hey HEY!!!don't drop me!

It mutters out in a blind panic.

Medic: give me one good reason why I shouldn't.

The book began to sweat

Bombinomicon: I-i got some interesting information I can share with you!!

Medic: like?

Bombinomicon: a certain legend.

He grinned.

Medic frowned and raised an eyebrow in return.

Medic: why would zhat be any use to me?

He was about to drop it this time.

Bombinomicon: you want power yes?! Well then that legend is the thing you need. You would be able to rule the world. Everyone will be at your feet in no time.

Medic: interesting. Tell me more about it.

Bombinomicon: I will but can you please get me away from this death pit

The doctor nods and pulled him away

Bombinomicon: Thanks

He took a somewhat relaxed breath.

Medic: vell?

Bombinomicon: ever heard of the 6 Dark stones?

Medic: nein.

He shook his head

Medic: whats zhat about?

Bombinomicon: well. each stone has a different power. A unique ability. When you have One stone of them it's almost worthless but the more you have the more powerful you'll get. To gain all of its powers to the max you have to combine them together into an amulet. But of course, no matter what they say. magic has a prize to pay.

Medic: vere can I find zhem?

Bombinomicon: were you even listening to a word i just said?

The stones have a pr-

The German shock the magic book violently.

Bombinomicon: I- I know exactly where the locations are!!

Medic: well?

Bombinomicon: but I wouldn't tell you.

It stubbornly answered.

Medic: well zhen I guess zhats zhat.

He lifted the book up again.

Bombinomicon: ok, Ok, I will tell you !!

Medic: no. we will make a deal.

Your not only going to tell me were to find zhem. You will show me zhe way Und help me to make zhe amulet.

In exchange, I'll let you live.

The MacBook sights deeply.

Bombinomicon: okay I will.

Medic pulled him back.

Bombinomicon: But Even If your able to find all of the 6 stones.that won't be enough. Each stone requires a personal item. You need to perform a special ritual in the ceremony hall Then It will form itself into an amulet.

Medic: but why does it need items?

Bombinomicon: if you would ever lose the amulet it won't work on someone else. It's bounded to the creator's soul.

On that way, you'll still have the powers as long as the stones and items are Connected to one and other in the ceremony hall. That's also the only way to destroy it.

Medic: zhis is going to be excellent. Soon I will rule zhe world.

He laughed

Bombinomicon: oh boy. ...