Lets talk.

Medic: well what are you waiting for?

Soldier: well uhm nothing really.

Medic: zhen get on with it. Bitte (please )

He tries to hold his frustration in. Its No success as he grumbled his words, of course, the others could clearly hear this. They decide to be careful as they speak to him. The medic can be quite dangerous if you push him over his limits . If heavy didn't stop him and let him have his way with the scout then he would have a broken arm in the least worse scenario.

Engineer: well doc we noticed your odd behavior recently. You seem stressed out partner. Or is it perhaps scouts doing?

Medic: zhats none of your business!

He huffs, dell looks at the soldier for a moment before he turned back to the healer.

Engineer: I know it was quite upsetting and hurtful of him to say such things. He had no right to do so, but it still doesn't give you a valid reason to take that anger out on any of us you know.

medic taps his foot impatiently on the ground. His eye color starts to drift to a more red ich tone, knowing he had to get out of there as soon as possible. He tries to calmly take breaths to cool down. If he would lose all control now then the others would know something is wrong and his plans might be ruined. They might search his room when he's away and find the magic book. All would be lost.

Medic: perhaps your right. But I got a lot on my mind lately and it just getting to mein head. I'm sorry.

He looks down at his teammates. A mysterious reflection hides the doctor's true emotions behind his glasses.

Medic: just let me finish my work und everything will be alright before you know it.

Engineer: yeah but don't overwork yourself though.

Medic: I won't.

Soldier: well, in that case, we have nothing to worry about. Am I right engie?

The short man nods.

Medic: nein (no) you don't. But if you would excuse me I take my leave now.

The others see the doctor take his leave as he walks down the hallway. Ones in his room he holds his ear pressed against the door and waits for the other Red members to walk past his room. Then he locks the door and pulls the book out its hiding spot. Medic slams him on the desk, causing it to yell from the sudden impact.

Bombinomicon: where the hell was that for?!

Medic: you need to reverse zhis!

Bombinomicon: I don't know what your tal-

Medic: CUT ZHE CRAP! You know damn well what I'm talking about!

Bombinomicon: ah zhe side effects I take it. Well like I told you before you can't go back. You have to deal with it.

Medic: i can't deal with zhis. I feel like I'm losing my emotions. I feel like I'm getting immune for any good zhings, any happiness.

My feelings are fading into anger!

Bombinomicon: that's great actually. If this continues on you will soon find yourself completely emotionless.

Medic: are you out of your mind?!

Bombinomicon: don't you see it will be way easier for you to kill that girl.

Medic: nein! Don't you speak of her zhat way! She doesn't deserve to die, especially not at my hands. Not for power! I refuse to kill her!

Bombinomicon: you got no choice now.

The germans eyes turn from blue to red. A cold sinister look found its way in them. He picks the book up and throws it against the wall.

Medic: fuck you!! I will kill you, I swear!

Bombinomicon: you can't kill me! I'm immortal!

He lied. Of course, the doctor doesn't know about this since he has no knowledge of magic or its boundaries.

Medic: nein perhaps not. But I can still beat you up!

a grin formed on his face. He gets closer to the book and starts to laugh as his eyes start to flame.

Bombinomicon: oh boy...

WAIT !! You can't do that!! I'm only telling you this because this curse is like a ticking time-bomb. If you don't kill her then you will suffer a faith worse then death! So might everyone else you care for!!

Medic stops. His fist was ready to hit the book but now that he looks into its eyes he knows he's speaking the truth. He can sense it. He gains control over his body and lowers his arm.

The fire red eyes melt back to the icy blue. The doctor sits down on his bed, hands buried in his black hair to pull at it

Medic: is zhere no other way? Zhere has to be something else I can do to at least spare her.

Bombinomicon: well... There might be but this is even more challenging than finding the crystals.

Medic: what is it?

He looks up, giving the book his full attention.

Bombinomicon: you can trap her in the center stone. Now before you start to freak out again let me explain.

The healer nods.

Bombinomicon: if we do this she can continue to live a normal life. Though it will be in a single room. The good news is that she becomes immortal just like you. Hell, you are also the only one who can enter and exit the crystals chamber. So see it like she's yours forever. That doesn't sound all to happy if I say so myself.

Medics eyes lit up.

Medic: zhats indeed wonderful. I can make her happy at least.

He smiles a little. This is the moment he feels something again.

The magic book noticed the special spark in the germans eyes.

Bombinomicon: perhaps this is the best option for you as well. She might be the only one that's able to make you come back to your senses.

Medic: your right. She's my lucky charm.

He smiles