Unknown Visitor.

my eyes glide towards the clock above the bookshelf. its currently 10 am. scouts mom walks up to us. she scoops some eggs and bacon onto my plate.

SMom: the toast will be right up.

I thanked her.

(y/n): there is no need to hurry. it's not like we are going anywhere.

I poke into the egg, using my fork as weapon of choice. (critical hit!)

Miss Pauling: I know you don't like to wait but there is nothing we can do at the moment (y/n).

(y/n): but they could have called by now... it's been 2 days...

Miss Pauling: not really. if they did, it might be dangerous for us. spy told me that strange events happened when that man attacked. and more importantly, they had to do with you. so we are certain that, that thing out there is after you. plus it has supernatural powers. who knows what else its capable of. I rather not find out. that's why we have to take precocious.

(y/n): ... I suppose... but I don't understand why it's after me.

I sigh as I take a bite of my food.

Zhanna: me neither. you are nice girl. really nice girl. I see no reason why someone would hurt you.

(y/n): thanks Zhanna.

zhanna: you're welcome. but its true. I don't see reason for anyone to hurt you.

S Mom: maybe you have some weird magical powers like uhm... what was his name again? you know who I'm talking about. That wizard who arrives at Halloween. scout always talked about that guy but I just can't seem to remember his name.

Miss Pauling: you mean Merasmus?

s Mom: that's it. that guy. I always thought scout was imagining things. when he was younger, he had a wild imagination you know. on top of that he is no stranger to exaggerate things here and there, he still is.

but now that I hear those stories from you it must be true.

miss Pauling: I notest that over exaggerate thing all too well...

she sighs as she thinks back at the times scout tried to impress her by acting all macho.

(y/n): it is... wait. did you really think I could have voodoo-like magic? as if. it would be cool but I can do no such thing.

s mom: you sure sweety? maybe it's in you without your knowledge.

zhanna: maybe we should go look for books about this.

Miss Pauling: or it's someone from your past who tries to hunt you down. do you have any idea who that could be?

they all turn towards me. I pound for a moment.

(y/n): I never really gotten into a fight with anyone other than the blue team. but then again, they couldn't have done this. one because they are too stupid, 2 how would they even gain such powers? and 3 why of all people would they go after me. they know all too well it isn't a personal thing, this war I mean. its all in the name of the company's.

miss Pauling: are you very sure? please think carefully, consider everyone you have met or even people you've seen and can still remember. we need to be sure about this.

(y/n):... I got nothing. I have no clue. really I can't think of anyone.

s mom: or have you ever rejected someone who had any romantic interest in you? maybe its someone who is obsessed with you.

Miss Pauling: if that's the case it might be a psychopath.

(y/n): if someone had a crush on me and I didn't like them, I would kindly turn them down. I wouldn't hurt their feelings...

Zhanna: then I have no idea anymore.

she starts to eat her breakfast.

(y/n): me neither.

I look out of the window as miss Pauling talks with scouts mother. my thoughts drift off to the past events and further back to see if I overlooked something. but then I remember medics absence.

Miss Pauling: what I also find odd is the fact that they knew where to attack, it was as if this person knew about the weak spots of the base and even from the Red team. it must have been a spy. or -

(y/n): Medic.... I think its Ludwig.

I slowly turn towards the other women who stare at me blankly.

Zhanna: but he is team member. Misha likes doctor, he is good friends with him so why would he do such a thing?

(y/n): that's the point... I don't know why he would do it but he has been acting very strange lately. he was frustrated and very out of character. one time it even looked like his eyes had turned red, it was only a split second and at the time I thought it was a trick of the light. but soon after that, he disappeared... do you think that could be a coincidence?

Miss Pauling: that sounds very odd indeed. tell me, what was he like the last few days. I need to know everything.