Hello fraulein ~

A few months went by. Medics search continues, for all the other teammates knew, nothing was wrong with the healer anymore. He managed to hide his emotions well. Now that he knew he could save (y/n) somehow. however Ones he got his hands on 4 more stones his eyes turned permanently red. It was also hard to control the magic and his temper, yet again.

Medic: I don't know how long I can endure zhis! It's unbearable. I'm still changing,Zhere is no way I can hide it any longer. I feel nothing. Nothing at all. My heart has been officially swallowed in darkness.

He looks at the water in the calmly flowing stream in front of him. He kicks against a pebble that soon disappeared in the water.

Medic: I have to leave zhe base. I'm not safe. Zhe others will find out about my plan.

He takes a piece of paper and scribbles an excuse on it. Telling his teammates that he has business to attempted in Germany.

Ones the last word is written on the paper he throws the pen up, changing it into a dove who takes the note and flies off.

Bombinomicon: So that's it then. You're going to flee. That's what only a coward would do.

The magic book mentioned from out of the doctor's bag

Medic: shut up! Can't you see zhat i have no choice? I need to do zhis if I want to make my plan work and besides Merasmus does zhe same after we defeat him.

Bombinomicon: yeah. I never said that he isn't a coward

Medic: you are as well.

Bombinomicon: what are y-

Medic: you were begging me to spare you. Now zhats what a coward would do. A real man isn't afraid of death.

Bombinomicon: ... yeah... you are one to talk, you never actually die.

He mumbles while he rolled his eyes.

Medic: so let's work on zhe next step.

Bombinomicon: are you talking about the next stadium?

Medic: ja. I'm going to eliminate the Red's and kidnap (y/n).

He smirks.

----------2 weeks later -----

A few weeks had passed since we received the doctor's note. Every day I went to bed, staring up at the ceiling to pound and end up worrying about him. Its nothing like medic to leave such a short note, not explaining clearly what was going on. Then again there might be something wrong with his family then I would understand why he doesn't want to go into detail about the scenario. It's actually better that he isn't here. He's at least safe from whatever strange magic storm this is. The undead creatures have gotten stronger. Not a single bullet could hit them. Each day the panic grew among us. That's why we eventually had to flee into the base, causing us to barricade ever door and window to keep them from getting in as engie worked on new and stronger weapons.

Engineer: guys fellas! Hey, listen! I got the solution to this problem!

He rushes into the living room, every mercenary in the room got up from their seat.

Engineer: I came up with a brilliant idea. when I thought I had tried everything, but then I figured why should we use the obvious tools when we can use this!

He holds a magic magazine up.

Engineer: I used magic to upgrade these babies! And it appears to be strong enough to show those things what for.

He smiles reassuringly at us.

(Y/n): Dell, that's great!

I hugged him.