the plan

The spy snags the book as he storms off.(y/n): wait! hold up!I'm calling after him.(y/n): what are you planning to do? If he became more powerful, we can no longer take him on. you remember our last encounter, right? The use of firearms is not sufficient. Spy: we don't have to use guns. in fact, we can do perfectly without it.making our way towards the front door, most to the librarians protest as we still held onto the book. Get back here! she shouts.(y/n): I'm sorry! we'll return it later!I holler as we dash towards the van.sniper hastily turns the steering wheel as we drove back to the base. spy's voice, hushed as he tells the team the details regarding medics location.why did you do this doctor? What's your reasoning behind this? I questioned whilst my heartbeat hammered in my throat.Miss Pauling: perfect!she scribbles some notes before turning back to the team. a slim smile gracing her facial features.Spy: we have two options. either, we wait for him to attack or we take the opportunity to strike. soldier: we can't let the enemy come to us, we attack firsthand in the morning!miss Pauling: not us, soldier.Jeremy raises his brow in bewilderment.spy: go on.miss Pauling: we know what his vulnerability is. I am intending to use it against him.scout: did I miss something? when did we establish a wea-miss Pauling: (y/n). I am sending you alone on this one.scout jumps.scout: w-what?! you can't be serious?he exclaimed(y/n): you want me to go, all by myself?I manage to stammer. my voice quivers with anxiety.Demoman: no lass. that's insane.miss Pauling: maybe, yes. However, it may be irrational enough to work.Disagreement can be heard from pyro as he mumbles something.Engineer: we are not sending her there. I won't allow it. for one because she is our friend and I'll be damned if something happens to her and second, we grand him the last piece of the amulet. which makes him stronger and perhaps even unstoppable. who knows what happens then. he could kill us all a-miss Pauling: I'm gonna stop you right there engineer. with all your respect. however, I firmly believe if he loves her, he won't sacrifice her for power.(y/n): maybe I can talk to him.I sheepishly answer.miss Pauling: as I previously stated, I am certain he won't kill you, but I think he is too far gone to talk this out.spy: oui....(y/n): what do you want me to do, kill him when I get close enough?....spy: it doesn't work, trust me. I tried.there was a moment of silence.scout: plan B?(y/n): I need to talk to him.the Russian kneels down before me, laying a gentle hand on my shoulder.heavy: little girl. Heavy wants to solve this problem same way. Doctor was dear friend. He changed into dangerous man. Heavy would hate to see you get hurt.The giant man Sincerely states in a gentle tone. His blue orbs reflect concern as he peers back at his much smaller college. The others silently nod in agreement.Heavy: however, heavy trusts little girls judgement. Doctor will not harm you. So I say we make arrangements for this plan of yours.Spy: fat man, you can't be serious.Heavy: it might be only way. If someone can get through to Doctor, it's (y/n).I ponder for a moment.(y/n): actually. I may have an idea. Yes, I will talk to him, however, an ace up your sleeve never hurts, right?Maybe we have to fight magic, with magic. let's pay Merasmus a visit.Soldier: no...Sniper: He won't help us. Soldier caused enough trouble for all of us. He got on his bad side. That's why Halloween can never be seen as a holiday anymore.Sniper grumbles under his breath.Soldier: I can't help it that he was a bad roommate!Sniper: says you, soldier. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes even if I got paid a million dollars. it would be hell.Soldier: I was the best roommate ever!Sniper: I don't believe that.Soldier: Say that again to my face aussy!he gets up from his seat, taking a hold of the hem on the sniper's collar. smacking him in the back of the head.Sniper: oi! I am driving here!Soldier: I don't care! heavy: soldier get off little man!heavy warns him as he gets up from his own seat. sniper loses control of the vehicle as the American slammed a fist into his face. we violently sway left to right as heavy grabs the soldier, dragging him towards the back.Sniper yanks at the wheel, attempting to prevent us from crashing.Miss Pauling: what the hell were you thinking?!the woman snaps. but soldier is too busy trying to pass the Russian. I take a breath to steady my nerves.(y/n): how about we leave soldier in the van?...Scout: good idea.(y/n): alright sniper, take us to Merasmus.