whats going on?!

(Y/n): guys I seriously can't find spy anywhere. I looked in every single room but he's nowhere to be found.

Scout: I wouldn't worry about him.

The Boston boy said as he threw his baseball on the floor at such an angle that it bounced back from the wall, into his hand.

Scout: he's everywhere and nowhere.

(Y/n): I know that but he's usually not that long gone.

Engineer: your right. Say (Y/n). What was the reason he insisted on switching rooms anyway?

(Y/n): he didn't really say anything other than: "zhat thing"...

What could he mean by that?

Engineer: I suppose he was talking about the man that almost slaughtered us in such a manner that we couldn't respawn.

(Y/n): oh no.... do you think he took him?!

Demoman: Could be a *hic* option...

He mumbled.

Pyro pokes demo's cheek but the scot doesn't seem to care much for it.

Heavy: we should find spy.

(Y/n): Misha that's the thing, we don't know where he took him to. If he even was the one to kidnap him.

Heavy: your right...

He pounds for a second

Heavy: and where is doctor at?

Everyone looked up at the large Russian.

(Y/n): damn more people keep disappearing! Okay, that's it I'm going to grab some stuff and head out.

Sniper: bloody hell! Are you out of your mind?!? That maniac is still out there.

(Y/n): that's why I need you guys to help me get past him and his minions

Scout: no way! I'm not going to fight those things again!

He crossed his arms. However, the others got up and walked to the weapon storage while sniper and scout stayed behind.

(Y/n): you know. Perhaps we will call miss Pauling and Zhanna to join us.

Scout: wait I'm coming along!

He runs off

Sniper cursed himself as he is the last to join them despite his head telling him not to.