My Moment To Live

This story "My Moment To Live" is copyrighted under the Design and Patents Act, 1988. This includes all chapters/prologues/epilogues/authours notes and associated content. Any unauthorized copying/manipulation or unlawfully selling of this work is an infringment of copyright. Any infringment is punishable by the law. Any images/catch phrases or otherwise copyright material is not my own. No copyright intended.

A/N: This is my first Wattpad book give it a chance. It has got so many twists and surprises you will be enticed to read more. Hopefully it is good enough for you to read. I do quite alot authors notes also to keep you updated on what is going on.

*************

My one shot of happiness... I had gripped it with open arms. Was he truly the one for me?

My heart was racing and I could feel the butterflies punching my stomach trying to escape. We made eye contact and this wasn't any ordinary moment. It was the right movement.

I know what you are thinking Cliche. Boy meets girl and they instantly fall in love. But no, it was not a cliche. I have a rare condition and it was the right moment. The thing I had been waiting to hear for years. "We completed the procedure". Any normal person would leap with joy. But no, I was distraught. He was gone, he wasn't by my side.

" How could you do that? Where is he gone? I didn't ask you to do this? What happened to my consent? ".

My dad fainted as those words filled his head. My mum as usual picked him up and fanned him unto he was conscious again. But when he regained consciousness. He didn't know where he was and the Doctor explained again. You guessed it he fell again.

Let me take you to the beginning...