Chapter 7 - Slow And Painful Roasting

No... Is it even possible? We live in such a cruel and twisted world. My eyes were devising me. Obviously, I am in an intense coma and I am dreaming. Well...I do not like this dream. So I better snap out of this soon, for my sake. So I decide to pinch myself. The most obvious and most sane thing to do. But once I realised this was reality. It seemed like a stupid thing to do.

How could he...? The one person I thought we could be friends. No way on this Earth after what I had seen could we have a future together. I even took my time drawing a collage of how are children would look like. Kyran and Lashia. Our identical twins. Born on December 25th at 9:15 and 9:16am. Shame on him... They would have been beautiful.

With my sense of fashion and his good looks. They were going to grow up to be heart-breakers. What would you advise someone in this situation to do? Leap out shouting all the odds,catching them in the act, making sure they cannot deny it. Making guilt consume them.

                                                                                     -OR-

Not doing anything about it so that they can have a slow and painful roasting. By that I mean that you make them come out and say it themselves but over weeks of silence, anonymous letters and strange phone calls. Eating them up inside until they let it all spill out.

I knew I had a devious side to me. But seeing this just unleashed it all. And although I was not really an aggressive person. Having negative anger built up inside of you for so long could make a person insane. And I was going to let loose.