Chapter 18 - Ending On A Bad Note...?

Rochelle's POV

What! The! Hell! was going on is he being serious. At first he was attractive and I really liked him but now he was more than a friend. Less than a boyfriend. He was like a brother to me. Can you imagine kissing your brother! Yuck! I was so comfortable around him. Changing infront of him even sometimes.

But before my thoughts had processed he leaned into towards me to try and kiss me. My body responded automatically I slapped him across his face. Wow! I held one pack of a punch because his face was red and he was holding his cheek.

"Sorry, but this, whatever you think this is, is not what you think this is".

See, when I am nervous, I talk a load of crap. I just got up and walked out the room. But not before I showed him what I thought. I chucked his table lamp at his head. And I left before I saw if I missed or scored. But I must have scored because he shouted "Ow!".Good that I had precise aim.

I went back to bed in his sister's room and just tried to rethink what just happened. I had to pinch myself to make sure this was all real. It was real. But I didn't dwell on it for too long, I tried to forget.

             Cameron's POV

What did I just do? I don't even know what I just did. It felt like I wasn't myself, that something came over me. All I know is one minute I was calling her over to talk about how she shouldn't feel guilty about me taking the wrap for her. Then, I was leaning over and trying to kiss her.

But that girl can really slap because my face was red and sore. Also, she has good aim, I guess it was my fault for giving her basketball lessons. That lamp hit me right in the centre of my head.

Well! The right thing to do would be to apologise so I text her saying:

'Sorry for what just happened, forgive me x.'

After twenty minutes she never replied so I went over to her room to check up on her, which may seems like a dumb thing to do but I couldn't help myself. I had experienced alot of automatic reflexes today, which got me into trouble alot today.

But when I went over to her room. There she was shaking. She was having a fit, foam was coming out of her mouth and her eyes were completely white, they had rolled behind back into her head. I just froze. It is like I was frozen in fear. Only my mouth would move "Mum, HELP!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ROCHELLE. CALL THE AMBULANCE".

I just thought what if something really bad happens to Rochelle and we ended on a bad note.

The thought of it made a single tear slowly slide down my face to the realisation that I may never see Rochelle again.

This is not that good of a chapter.Sorry. It is like a filler chapter. But I thought I owed it to you, seeing as I haven't updated in a while. I stayed up till 1am to give you this chapter.