F o u r

Enjoy chapter 4!

----

// Lily's POV //

*2 Day's Later*

"C'mon! we gotta go the tour bus is here!" I yelled upstairs I was waiting downstairs by the door and the staircase for the girls and they were taking forever "alright, alright were coming!" I heard Layla yell and then they all came down the stairs at the same time. "I'm so excited we get to tour with 5 hot guys for 4 months I mean c'mon score!" Penelope said and we all laughed, I noticed that Clem was a bit mopey this morning and for the last two day's I wonder what's wrong with her?

I opened the door of our house and we seen the tour bus waiting right in front of us, I heard Penelope squeal under her breath and I looked up and the bus door opened and out came three of the boy's Harry, Liam, and Niall. "Hello girls" the Irish lad Niall said and I was a bit happy that Hadley has an Irish friend ha ha (; "Hiya!" Hadley said and let me tell you her accent was very thick and I seen Niall's eyes light up when he heard her accent.

"Ah I see you have an Irish accent as well" Niall said and we all chuckled at the two Niall and Hadley walked off just chatting away and I couldn't help but smile at them. I looked at Clementine and she looked distant and she just picked up her suitcases that she sat on the ground and walked into the tour bus not even saying anything to the boys or us. And I seen that Harry followed after her.

"Well, um that was awkward and we need to get going so.." I said and turned towards the bus and took off walking there without another word they followed me. Once we got inside I was in awe of how huge it was. This bus was not meant for five rambunctious boys, it was meant for5 rambunctious boys and girls ha ha how ironic. And it was much bigger than me and the girl's bus but was I complaining? that's a big fat NO.

I put my suitcases in the compartment under my bed and after I closed the door I walked into the lounge and sat on the couch beside.. oh what was his name.. oh right Zayn! now I'm a bit embarrassed that I forgot his name whoops.

All of a sudden he turned to me "Vas happenin'!" my eyes widened from what he said but eventually I burst out laughing "nothin' much, what bout' you?" I said a cheeky smile playing on my face and he smiled back "same" after he said that I heard some barking oh wait that's Hatchi! "Lil you did you forget Hatchi!" Penelope called out to me and I smiled and shook my head just as Hatchi jumped into my arms.

"How could I ever forget my baby!" I said to Hatchi and kissed him on the head "who's my baby!?" I said to him and he barked and licked my cheek "aw! I wuv you too!" I said and it took me a minute of playing with Hatchi until I realized that Zayn was sitting right beside me.. oops I felt my cheeks heat up so I just took my phone out and clicked the camera app.

"Say cheese!" I said snapping a selfie of Zayn, me, and Hatchi I created a tweet and attached the picture and tweeted it out with it saying 'I just met Zayn Malik aka D.j Malik!' once I tweeted that out my notifications blew up I followed some of nice fans and ignored the rude comments and the jealousy of the so called 'fans' so I just muted my notifications and put my phone back in my jean pocket.

I talked with Zayn for at least an hour before I noticed it was like ten o'clock and I need to get some sleep before we get to the airport in the morning so I said good night to Zayn and walked to my bunk but right when I was about to get in I heard some sobs coming from Clem's bunk so I slowly moved the curtain and I seen a broken looking Clementine curled up in her duvet crying into her pillow.

"Clem! are you okay!?" I asked her sitting on the bed where she moved her legs so I could sit and she shook her head to answer my question "What's wrong Clemmy?" I asked her and she showed me the texts from her boyfriend? After I read all of them I gasped and handed the phone back to her "the nerve!" I said gritting my teeth and clenched and unclenched my fists "I'm gonna kill em'!" I said and she just shook her head "there's nothing you can do or anyone can do the damage has already been done so just forget it" she said putting her head in her pillow. I sighed and closed her curtain and went back into my bunk.

I need to get some sleep because we all have to get up early so we don't miss our plane tomorrow so I guess I need to sleep.. I just can't stop thinking about Clem she doesn't deserve this no one deserves to get cheated on.. I swear when I find Elliot I'm going to kill him!

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my murderous thoughts but it eventually worked when I fell into a deep slumber.

----

Aw! poor Clemmy clue ha ha Is it bad that I also want to kill Elliot well I hope you enjoyed this chapter bye my carrots I'll see you all in chapter 5 please start voting and commenting to help me please.. byee!

~Megan Xxx

Infinity || Harry Styles FanFic AU ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें