T w e n t y-N i n e

I hope you lovely lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

----

// Clementine's POV //

When I answered the phone I had like 5 different voices yelling at me. And by instinct, I took the phone away from my ear and put it on speaker. "Why in the hell are all of you yelling at me!" I asked and I heard Kasey trying to calm Morgan, William, Liliana, and Tyler down.

"Guys, shut up!" I heard Kasey yell out desperately still trying to get them to calm down. After about another 2 minutes they finally calmed down enough to explain to me why they yelling in the first place.

"We know," my eyes widened "know about what?" I asked trying to act all innocent like I didn't know what they were talking about. Harry looked at me and I smiled at him and he just shook his head trying to hold in his laugh.

"Clementine, don't act dumb with us. We know Penelope's pregnant." I didn't say anything after that. What are they going to do now that they know? Are they going to make Pen get an abortion, and if not she'll be kicked out of the band? I sure fucking hope not.

"W-what are you going to do? Now that you know," I asked and they all sighed. "Obviously we're not going to make her get an abortion. We may not be happy about this but we're not that cruel. It's up to her what she wants to do with the baby." Liliana said and the rest I assumed, nodded.

"But, there is one thing we want to know," Kasey asked and I nodded for her to continue. "Whose baby is it?"

I was about to open my mouth to answer Kasey's question but Harry beat me to it. "Liam's," management went silent for a second before William spoke up. "Who was that? Was that Harry Styles' voice?" he asked and I nodded like an idiot. "Yes," I answered.

"Hi," Harry said smiling and I laughed shaking my head wondering if he knew that they can't see him. "Well, we're going to go. And we'll get back to you once we find out what we're going to do about this 'baby situation' that Penelope and Liam got us in. Bye Clementine" Kasey said and the rest chimed in. "Bye." Then we hung up.

"Well, that was.." I trailed off "Interesting, I didn't expect for your girls' management to let it go so easily.." Harry said and I nodded agreeing with him. "I know, I just have a feeling that they're up to something.. Something bad," I said and he looked at me.

"What do you think there really going to do about this?" he asked and I shrugged. I have absolutely no fucking idea.

"I have no clue Haz, all I know it can't be good.."

Boy was she right.

----

~4 Weeks Later~

// Clementine's POV //

That was it. Tour was officially over. We're all heading back to our original lives. Well, that is until we have to go on tour again. Which the boys? Yeah, they have another tour in about 2 months. It's called the Where We Are Tour. Poor boys. They're just none stop. Well, that's pretty much how our management treated us. 

But, in reality, if they didn't we wouldn't have met these wonderful boys. 

As for me and Harry, right now for the past 4 weeks, he's been distant. Like he barely ever texts me or calls me, and It's beginning to worry me a lot. Is it something I had done? Did I make him mad somehow? I know there's always fights in relationships but I can't really remember if I had done something.

I got so worried that one time I called Hadley asking for advice and she had asked me if we had any fights. And I told her none that I could remember. And she sighed and told me to try and reach out to him again and if he doesn't try and communicate with me then just give some more space.

But that was the thing. I was worried about giving him too much space that he just goes off and forgets me just like that. That's what scares me the most. Losing him. I really don't wanna lose him though, he's the best thing that has happened to me since my breakup with Elliot and I just don't wanna lose my second source of happiness.

I was laying on my couch on my stomach with my phone right beside me. Checking ever so often like I was expecting a text or a call. About 2 minutes after I last checked it I checked again and once again You have no new messages. I was getting very impatient.

It was about an hour later and I was still in the same position on the couch except for this time I was laying on my back with my TV and was watching H20: Just Add Water. While Stella and Peppermint were laying on the floor beside me and Cali was on my lap in between my legs sleeping.

I was slowly drifting off when all of a sudden it started pouring down raining outside with thunder and lightning flashing across the dreary sky. Great, this is exactly what I need to help my mood lift. Fucking rain, thunder, and lightning.

"What else is going to happen?!"

 I shouldn't have asked that, because once I did the goddamn lights went out. I sighed and got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen to look for my matches so I could lit some of the candles I got from Bath & Body Works.

Once I had them all lit, I sat back down on the couch with Peppermint, Stella, and Cali all snuggled up under the cover laying that I had made my cocoon out of.

I was once again about to fall asleep when my phone for once started blaring my ringtone that I had set to notify me if Harry ever called. And that song was Irresistible.

I hurriedly picked up my phone and answered it. And all I heard was moaning and groaning. Wait, was he- was he having sex with someone? THAT FUCKING CHEATER! I felt hot tears sliding down my face as I threw my phone across the room smashing it against the wall. Peppermint, Stella, and Cali all crawled out from under the cover and were now snuggling into me as I cried.

That bastard! I never want to see his face again!

----

Aw! Poor Clem. God dang it, Harry, why can't you keep it in your pants for once! Haha, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm going to be working on Chapter Thirty right as this is published so be expecting that soon too! Bye, my lovely Lil' carrots! ~Megan (: x