S i x t e e n

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

----

// Harry's POV //

// 2 Weeks Later //

Everything is perfect no beyond perfect I finally asked Clementine to be my girlfriend and I couldn't ask for more I mean I got the perfect job of what I love to do sing and then I have my beautiful girlfriend Clementine Rose Winters. Yes I now know her middle name we had played 20 questions yesterday on our first date at the park for a picnic yes I'm soo romantic and I learned a lot about her like.

1: Her middle name is Rose

2: She has an older sister named Ava

3: She's from South Shields

4: Obviously her best friends are Hadley, Penelope, and the other girls.

5: She has a 2 golden retriever/ husky mixed dogs. 1 is a puppy and one is full grown and 1 tea cup Yorkie

6: Her mum's name is Talia and her dad's name is George.

7: Her mum is a Nurse and her dad is a Famous writer

8: The girls won the X Factor in 2011

9: she was in gymnastics when she was little

10: And she was also in dancing lessons since she was 5 years old.

11: Her birthday is February 1st. The same day as mine.

(A/N: I can't think of any more sorry..)

We were now all back on the tour bus heading to the hotel where we're going to be staying for the night were in Seattle, Washington now and me and Clem are in the lounge of the bus chilling on the couch watching a movie we have a concert tomorrow night and we're all just trying to relax and we have an interview tonight yes another one but it has been two weeks since our last one.

"Hey," I raised my head at Clementines voice and she pressed her lips to mine and I didn't waste time kissing back, after our lips separated she was smiling at me and I just laughed and shook my head smiling "well that got your attention.." she trailed off "no you got my attention when you said 'hey' but you definitely got my attention with your lips also." I winked at her and she blushed, man I love her response to my kiss, my touch, and my voice it makes me smile at her responses because she either smiles, blushes, or just daydreams and I love it.

"So, lovebirds what do you two want to watch?" Hadley asked walking into the room with Niall trailing behind, I swear since those two have been together they have not been apart I mean they now sleep in the same bunk together and they're both to love struck but I guess that's okay as long as they really each other but I don't even know if they've even declared to each other if they do so.. oh man I just now realized how this sounds haha I must really sound like a girl right now but I don't care because I think love is real.

"Um, Harry?" Niall asked snapping me out my thoughts and I looked up from where I was staring and realized they were all waiting for me to say something. "Ah sorry, what were you saying?" I asked and Clem laughed and snuggled back into my chest and I saw that Hadley smiled at her. "Oh I was just asking what you two wanted to watch and Clementine said it's up to you."

I looked down at her and she was cuddling into my chest smiling satisfied and I just smiled at her and shook my head, "um how about Titanic?" I suggested and the girls agreed and so did Niall.

----

About half way through the movie Hadley and Niall fell asleep cuddling and I looked down to see that Clementine was still awake but she was playing with my cross necklace. "Hey," I whispered down to her and she looked up and just like what she did to me I pressed my lips to hers and she just laughed against my lips and kissed back.

"Let's go lay down as much as I don't want to get up, this couch is not comfortable at all," I said standing up from the couch while grabbing her hand and dragging her to the bunk. Once we laid down she started cuddling again and this time she was laying on top of me with her back pressed against my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her waist. Man, I want to freeze this moment in time and stay like this all the time. (A/N: Ha! that rhymed!)

----

// Clementine's POV //

I sat up and checked the time and I realized it was only 5:00pm we still had another hour until the interview so thankfully we didn't sleep that long so we actually have time to get ready but I'm sure Liam would've woken us up if we slept too long but I'm just happy I awoke by myself not having somebody have to wake me up. I didn't realize that Harry was already up so I literally flew out of the bunk and ran into the bathroom I turned on the shower and stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower.

After I was done I put the clothes I had back on and took out my blow dryer and dried my hair and after I was done with that I let it dry even more so my natural curls start to come and I take a bobby pin and pin back a few stray bangs and I took out my makeup bag and took out my mascara, eyeliner, and some light pink lip gloss and swiped all of that on but I winged my eyeliner.

After I came out of the bathroom I heard Liam call that It was time to go to the interview, man I really took an hour for all of that, damn.

----

Well, how do you think the interview will go? I guess you'll all find out in the next chapter and should I make We Got Kidnapped By One Direction a Trilogy? I've been thinking about this for a while now and of course, I'll wait until I finish Infinity to do so but I just want to get it ready tell me what you think in the comments or message me and don't forget to vote bye ily ~Megan (: x