T w e n t y-F o u r

I hope my Lil' carrots enjoy this chapter!

----

|December 25th, 2013, London, England, 6:55 am|

// Clementine's POV //

I woke up with the sun shining in through the plane window and my head was laying on Harry's shoulder with his head on mine. And I just wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this forever. (A/N: Which song is this from? And who got it? Here's a hint; Tr ly Ma ly De ply)

But sadly we couldn't, I sneezed and felt him shift in his seat and since my head was still on his shoulder I must have shaken him.

Whoops.

"You're awake?" I heard a hoarse voice come from above and I looked up to see Harry already looking at me. I nodded and yawned. "Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you up, I just couldn't stop myself from sneezing in time," I said and he laughed and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"It's alright love, oh look the plane has landed, it's time to get off." He said unbuckling his seat belt standing up from his seat and I did the same also standing up and Harry had already gotten our luggage out of the overhead compartment and I thanked him for trying to reach for my suitcases but he hid them from him and I reached over trying to get them from him.

"Eh, eh, eh, give me a kiss first," my heart pounded in my chest at his words, yes, I know we've been dating for a few months now but I can't get the pounding of my heart to go back to its original pace, it's like whenever we kiss, touch, hug, etc. I just can't get it to stop. I love him.. I really do and I'll make sure no one takes him from me.

I sighed acting like I was forced and slowly got on my the tip of my toes, trying to reach up and give a kiss but I was too short. "C'mon shorty give me a kiss" he winked at me and I shook my head "I can't you'll just have to lean down" I replied with a small pout on my face. I was trying to keep a smile in when he leaned down with a smirk on his face but so gently put his lips on mine.

In the middle of our kiss, Louis, just had to interrupt us, "Oi! love birds let's get going before you end of having sex in the air plane!" 

Ooh, I'm gonna kill em'.

"Hey, Louis! Shut your big mouth or I'll let the world know about you and Layla in the tour bus dry humping each other!" The smirk on his face disappeared and I laughed in victory when he flipped me the bird storming off the plane like a child.

Harry turned to me smirking and I just smiled at him like I did no wrong. "And how did you catch them doing that?" he asked and I smirked devilishly.

 "It was around midnight and I was on my nightly food rage, and when I was walking past the lounge, they were in there making out on the couch, they didn't notice me and it got pretty steamy and.. I got the hell out of there as fast as my feet could take me.." I shivered since I didn't want to relive that scarring memory.

"Well, okay then, let's just try to catch up to the others, who are probably waiting for us at the limo" I nodded and took my suitcases from him and when we exited the plane we got bombarded by paparazzi and I couldn't help but notice some of the words they were yelling out like:

 'Harry! Is it true you got Clementine pregnant?!' and 'Clementine! Is it true you almost killed Elliot Daniels, Taylor Swift's boyfriend?!' That one kind of set me on edge, how in the hell had they found out about me punching Elliot? Hasn't Taylor broken up with him yet? Eh, whatever it doesn't concern me now.

Harry squeezed my hand and I'm assuming that he heard all of the comments too. "Just ignore them, it doesn't matter what they think. We know the truth and that's all the matters." I smiled, he always knows how to make me smile again.

"Now, let's give them a picture" I didn't understand what he meant by that before to soft pink lips crashed onto my own. And of course, I kissed back I would be stupid not to. After we pulled away he smiled and I pecked his lips and we headed off to the limo.

And when we got in we had 8 pairs of eyes on us that were either smirking and laughing or just plain up laughing.

"Really? You just had to make out before you even made it to the limo?" Hadley asked and I just smiled shaking my head. "Oh, don't act like you Niall haven't made out in public before, Seventeen Magazine has proof of that," I said and winked at her and Niall and her face got red in an instant and I laughed in victory. (That's a real magazine for anyone that hasn't heard of it btw.)

When the limo took off down the road we all just talked about the tour ending in a week and I kinda felt sad but happy at the same time. 

Also, I can't wait to see my mum and dad today, also Harry is coming with me. Yes, I know what you're thinking Harry was going to go to his mums but we just decided since my mum and dad's house was big enough his mum, Robin, and Gemma could just come over so they could meet my parents.

Ooh, just thinking about meeting his mum freaks me out... I mean what if she doesn't like me? What if she hates me? Oh god, I'm going to have a panic attack.

When we got to my mum and dads house we got out of my car. By the way, did I mention I was nervous? Oh yeah 100 times, okay.

"Don't be nervous babe, I'm sure our families will get along just fine" Harry was trying to calm me down and it was kinda working but I just hope that I don't end up having a panic attack. I haven't had one in so long that if I do I don't know how I'm going to handle it.

When we walked in we were engulfed in a huge hug and what surprised me the most is, it was my parents and Harry's parents bear hugging the both of us.

Man, it feels good to be home, at least, that's what I thought.

----

Aw! What do you think about Clementine's and Harry's parents meeting for the first time? Oh and just to clarify something. Clem's mum has skyped her and Harry before so this the first time they've met in real life. Also, I bet you're surprised about Clementine have panic attacks and so on. 

Welp tell me in the comments! And don't forget to vote! ~Megan (: x