T w e n t y-F i v e

I hope you enjoy this chapter my lovely lil' carrots!

----

|December 25th, 2013, London, England, 10:00 am|

// Clementine's POV //

It felt so nice being back in my mum and dad's arms it felt good to be back in my old house that I lived in all my life. But it was kinda strange since it wasn't only my parents hugging not just me, but Harry too were his mum and his stepdad Robin.

Once they let go of us I dropped may suitcases on the ground, Harry followed just plopping his luggage right beside mine and our parent's laughed and my mum walked up to me kissing me on the forehead.

"I missed you, sweetie," my dad coughed "sorry we missed you VERY much" her and dad brought me back into a hug and I looked over to where Harry was standing and I saw that his parent's had already engulfed him into a hug again and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"Well since now that you're both here I guess we could start opening presents," Anne said and I shook my head. I don't want them to spend money on me just having them here is enough since I know they wanted to see their family, not just us.

"No thank you, just having you here is enough" they smiled but shook their heads. "Honey we got ya gifts so just accept them. If you didn't we'd make you take them anyway" Anne said and I laughed but nodded anyway. I knew that I wasn't getting out of it either way.

A while after we all opened gifts we had got our food a sat down at the table. After a while of just chatting and catching up for the last few months, my mum and dad spoke up. "Clem.. since your here me and your mum wanted to tell you some wonderful news.." my dad trailed off so my mum had to speak up.

"I'm pregnant!" my mouth dropped and I almost fell backwards but Harry caught me just in time, smiling down at me, helped me stand back on my feet and I ran into my mum and dad's arms again.

"How far along are you?" I asked grinning and my mum turned and looked at my dad then back at me, "I'm a month along we were going to tell you when you got back from the tour so.." my mum said.

I nodded and walked them into the lounge and we all sat down on the couch and just chatted for a while. Soon we all were watching some Christmas movies on the TV.

----

I took my phone out of my pocket during Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer and checked the time, the time on my rose gold iPhone 6 read: 10:30 pm.. oh god we might wanna start heading home now if we wanna make it there before midnight.

I nudged Harry and he turned to me and I whispered to him "we might wanna start heading home if we wanna make it there before midnight" he nodded and stood up from the couch and my parents' heads turned our way. Oh, Harry's mum and Robin had already left earlier wanting to make it back to Holmes Chapel to see how Gemma was doing since she was sick.

"Mum, Dad, me and Harry going to get going" Mum nodded as her and my dad stood up from the couch and my mum hugged me as my dad gave Harry a 'man' hug.

When we had gotten into the car and Harry had started the engine we took off to my house that I don't share with the girls (A/N: They all share one house when their like on business related stuff) I don't know if Harry is going to stay the night but if he does I'll be very happy to cuddle with him in bed.

Once we pulled up to it after our 2-hour car ride I got out of the car while Harry unlocked the trunk of the car and was already starting to get my suitcases out. I told him I could carry them but he insisted that we would at least carry 2 out of the 4 suitcases that I had brought with me.

Hey, I know what you're thinking: 'Why in the hell would she need 4 suitcases? Well, I didn't want to bring that many but with all the stuff that I had to bring, I had to.Harry met me at the door after I had a little bit of trouble getting my front door opened I managed to do so while dropping my suitcases on the ground when it opened while Harry gently sat his 2 down beside the doorway.

When I turned to face him as I was about to speak I got cut off by his lips coming in contact with my own. It was a slow gentle kiss and when we pulled away our foreheads were touching and I almost didn't want to move away.

"Well, I have to go soon.." Harry said and I nodded but I still wanted him to stay. "Why?" I asked and he sighed "even though I want to stay I should really get back to Holmes Chapel check on Gemma seeing how she is," I nodded once again.

"Stay safe, the roads are icy down there.. and I love you, Harry, Merry Christmas"

"I will don't worry, I love you too Clem. Merry Christmas to you too" and just like that after he gave me a kiss he was gone.

----

A while after he left I had tried to unpack a bit and while I was doing so my phone started blasting What Makes You Beautiful and I picked it up off of my bed side table where I had left it to charge and seen that on the colour ID it read: Penelope.

I picked it up and right as I did all I heard was her crying and my Mumma bear instincts kicked in. "Pen, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked but got no response as she kept crying.

"Clementine. I-i'm-"

----

Y'all are going to kill me for this but once again it's a CLIFFHANGER! I'll try to update my other books tomorrow and if I can I'll try to update this again I will but I won't promise something I might not be able to keep so... I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will you see in the next one! Bye, my lovely Lil' carrots! ~Megan (: x