S i x

Enjoy Chapter 6 my lil' carrots!

----

// Clementine's POV //

"C'mon Clem we have to get ready!" Hadley said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall to our dressing room. We all have to get ready for the concert tonight and we have to get ready for sound check and by that I mean we have to get in our outfits but I don't really mind but we have to stay in it for two hours because the show concert doesn't start until 7:00pm and It's 5 right now. But I don't really mind.

"Alright! sheesh girl" I laughed and so did she "sorry but I'm just really excited it's the first show of the tour tonight and we're opening for One Direction!" she said and I nodded laughing a bit "Yeah now c'mon we gotta get ready or Jacob will get mad." I told her and she nodded and jumped up and down and dragged me in the dressing room where the other girls were.(I don't know who there choreographer is so bare with me)

After we all got ready we walked to the stage where are dancers were waiting for us. I Looked to the crowd and seen some fans were there waiting for sound check to start eh I don't really care I looked to the very back and I seen that the boys were sitting there with two body guards and both sides of them and I lightly chuckled the fans can be a bit crazy so yeah..

"Alright to all the fans that got to come here we're starting off with one of our new songs Salute!" Penelope said and we got in our positions and the music started and Hadley began to sing.

Hadley: "Ladies all across the world listen up we're looking for recruits if you're with me let me see your hands, stand up and Salute! get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots representing all the women Salute, Salute!"

Penelope: "Ladies all across the world listen up we're looking for recruits if you're with let me see your hands stand up and salute get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots representing all the women Salute, Salute!"

All: "It's who we are we don't need no camouflage. Just a female battle run And we're taking off"

Penelope: "If you're with me women"

All: "Let me hear you say ladies all across the world listen up we're looking for recruits If you're with me let me see your hands, stand up and Salute get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots representing all the women Salute, Salute! attention! Salute attention! ha! representing all the women salute, salute!"

Lily: "We are everywhere Warriors, your country needs You If you're ready, ladies better keep steady Ready, aim shoot Don't need ammunition On a mission Now we hit you with the truth Divas Queens we don't need no man"

Clementine: "We are everywhere Warriors, your country needs You if you're ready, ladies better keep steady Ready, aim shoot Don't need ammunition On a mission Now we hit you with the truth Representing on the women Salute, Salute!"

All: "It's who we are we don't need no camouflage just a female battle run And we're taking off"

Penelope: "If you're with me women"

All: "Let me hear you say ladies all across the world listen up we're looking for recruits If you're with me let me see your hands, stand up and Salute get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots representing all the women Salute, Salute! attention! Salute attention! ha! representing all the women salute, salute!"

All: "You think we're just pretty things You couldn't be more wrong Standing strong we carry on We keep moving on Moving up, yeah"

Lily: "Can't stop a hurricane Ladies, It's time to awake, yeah"

All: "attention!, attention! ha! let me hear you say ladies all across the world listen up we're looking for recruits If you're with me let me see your hands, stand up and Salute get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots representing all the women Salute, Salute! attention! Salute attention! ha! representing all the women salute, salute!"

All: "Representing all the women Salute, Salute!"

Once we finished the song all of the fans in the audience standed up and applauded us and we all bowed I could even see the boys applauding us and I slightly blushed but thank god they're way back there so they can't see it. After we got off stage we all could still hear the crowd applauding before they sat down and are now waiting for the boys to come on.

After we all got to our dressing room Layla opened the door and the boys were in there and they applauded us and we all said thank you and sat down on the couch, "aren't you guys supposed to be getting ready to go onstage?" I asked and they shook their heads "no since we don't wear outfits we don't have to rush" Louis said and I rolled my eyes and laid my head on Hadley's shoulder and she laid her head on my head, I turned my head to the right and I seen Layla asleep in a chair right beside the couch and I seen from the corner of my eye that Louis was staring at her and I slightly smiled and looked straight ahead and seen Harry was staring at me also I just shook it off and closed my eyes.

----

"Thank you New York City!" I yelled through the microphone and we ran off the stage and the crowd starting screaming even louder and we seen the lights dim and the boy's shot up from the stage and started to sing their song Diana. Me and the girls sat backstage once we got dressed into more comfortable clothes and watched the concert. Not long after that the boys came off stage sweating and me and the girls giggled and we highfived them and Penelope told them were going to go the the bus and eventually we did after Xavier cleared a path for us and Nathan and Henry were guarding us.

Not long after we got on the bus the boys came in and they all fell onto the couch and me and the girls laughed and for once I forgot about my douche of an Ex boyfriend and talked with my friends for about an hour before we all decided to go to bed exhausted from the concert but I wasn't really that tired I got in my bunk and opened my Mac laptop and logged onto Twitter and tweeted and retweeted some really nice fans and ignored all the rude comments they're not worth my time, after that I logged out and shut my Laptop and put it aside and I grabbed my iPhone and clicked iTunes and put in my earphones and laid back onto my pillow and shut my eyes. We still have a long 4 months of touring left and I just want to get out of New York already I don't wanna stay here longer than we have to..

----

I totally agree with Clemmy clue on this one but you never know well alright I hope you enjoyed this Chapter my lovely lil' carrots and I'll see you next time in Chapter 7! alright byeee ILY

P.s. Clemmy's outfit is at the top okay now byeeee

~Megan Xxx (;