F o u r t e e n

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!!

----

// Harry's POV //

We are all in the car on our way to the interview and I'm a little bit mad that I didn't get to ask Clementine to be my girlfriend, it was all because of that damn phone call I knew I should of put my phone on mute, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Clementine.

"hey, are you okay?"

"No.."

"Why?"

"I didn't get to ask you to be my-"

"Were here!" Paul yelled from the front and I sighed and got out the car while Clementine was probably very confused sitting in the car.

Once we all got inside where the interview is being held me and the boys sat by each other while the girl sat be each other, right as the girls got settled in the chairs our interviewer Stacy came walking into the room.

"Hello, One Direction and Infinity!" she exclaimed and I looked over at Clementine and I seen that she cringed for some reason, and she leaned over and whispered something into Lily's ear and she looked like she wanted to kill someone.

// Clementine's POV //

"Lily!" I whispered shouted to her and she turned her head and looked at me "what?!" she whisper shouted back to me and I replied "That's Taylors mum!" I whisper shouted back and her mood automatically changed from happy to mad as hell.

I looked over at Harry to once again find that he's already looking at me but I turned away one 'she' started talking to us.

"Okay, so I have heard from some sources that some of that some of you are dating so.. who's dating who?" she asked and I rolled my eyes and looked down at my lap not wanting to answer at all "Clementine" I heard my name and my head shot up and everybody was looking at me. "Who are you dating?" Madeline Taylors mum asked me and I internally rolled my eyes and mumbled out a 'no one' and she smirking and I so desperately wanted to reach over the table and punch her in the damn nose.

"Actually I've been wanting to ask this for a while now so Clementine.." I looked up again at the sound of Harry's voice, "Will you go out with me?" Harry asked now standing beside me with a look on his face that is filled with desperation and anxiety. My eyes went wide at his question since we were on LIVE TV! Taylors mum's eyes were wide and she gasped and I was trying not to laugh at her and I still needed to answer Harry's question.

"Yes, Harry I will go out with you." And what surprised me the most HE KISSED ME ON LIVE TV!

----

Haha I wish that was me.. ): oh well I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and I'll see you all very soon bye! ~Megan (: x