1- Improbable But Not Impossible

Stiles... felt off. To say the least. His stomach felt weird & everything just felt wrong. But he wasn't going to tell the pack this, not yet. He had hiding everything down to a science. If he felt ill he excused himself with some excuse they would believe, if he felt achey he took a nap. He did this for weeks without raising any red flags with the pack.

Until one day he felt really sick & couldn't exactly hide continuously puking from werewolf ears. Even though he begged Erica not to tell, she said it was for his well being & told Derek... who over reacted.

"Derek, it's just a bug."

"How long have you been hiding this?"

"Der-"

"How long?" Stiles sighed.

"A couple weeks."

"A couple weeks? Stiles this could be detrimental to you."

"It's just a bug."

"We don't know that, not with our lives. Do you know what would happen to me if anything happened to you? I'd go absolutely insane. You are my whole world, Stiles." Stiles looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry, Der. I just didn't want to worry you."

"I know. But I'd rather worry sooner & us fix this, than worry if I found out by you being put into the hospital & it being too late." Stiles nodded & Derek kissed his head.

"Why don't we get you to Deaton, ok?" Stiles nodded again & Derek got him to the clinic fairly quickly.

"Derek, Stiles, what can I do for you?"

"Could you check Stiles out?"

"Derek I'm a vet, not a doctor."

"Yes I know, but we don't want to take the chance of this being a sensitive matter & us going to a normal doctor." Deaton sighed.

"Ok. Stiles can you get on the table for me?" Stiles nodded & did as asked. "What seems to be the problem?"

"I've felt off for a few weeks. I throw up a lot & I get really tired. Also everything has sort of ached." Deaton nodded & took his stethoscope, pressing it to Stiles' back. He hummed & placed his hand to Stiles' side, pressing down lightly. "Does that hurt?" Stiles nodded.

"A little. Like I said everything hurts." He didn't say anything but pressed his hand to another spot on Stiles' stomach. Deaton's eyebrows came together in confusion.

"What? What is it?"

"It's just.. your stomach is more firm than it should be."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not necessarily, but it's not something that usually appears in men."

"What does it mean?"

"Normally.. it means you're bearing child."

"Child? Like pregnant?" Deaton nodded.

"That's impossible."

"Actually if an alpha mates with a certain type of spark it is possible. It's basically unheard of these days. Alphas today mate for love, not power or land like they used to. But I have heard of cases like this in the past." Stiles felt his eyes go wide.

"I'm.. pregnant?"

"I'm not a hundred percent sure, we'll have to do an ultrasound. But with the symptoms & the stomach, that's my diagnosis. So I do believe a congratulations is in order."