7- Bringing Something Unique To The Table

One thing Stiles will never understand is his children. They are continuously changing, becoming their own persons.

Toby.. is Toby. He has Derek's hair & Stiles' eyes & moles. He's quiet, reserved, like his papa. But you get him started on anything school or educational related & he'll talk your ear off. You'd think at the age of twelve he'd want to be outside or playing video games, but his favorite things are reading & entertaining his sisters. Whether that be by reading to them, or playing dress up with them. He's not necessarily for dressing up, but he's not against making his sisters happy.

Miranda has long dark brown hair & the most amazing eyes. They're Derek's eyes, with specks of Stiles' eye color. She inherited Stiles' love for all things geeky & even though she's only eight she has more knowledge about comic books then most grown men. If you asked her Barbie or Iron Man, she'd say Iron Man. If you asked Doctor Who or Good Luck Charlie, she'd say Doctor Who. She's good at figuring things out & puzzling pieces together, but she loves to solve her problems with her claws, much like a certain sourwolf.

Cadi, the older of the twins, looks like the female doppel ganger of Stiles. She's.. scary. You wouldn't think a five year old could be scary, but she spends too much time with Lydia. She's very much into fashion (much to Stiles' dismay) & Disney princesses that kick ass (they blame Allison). Unlike her sister she's rational, she thinks before acting or speaking. Most mature five year old Stiles has ever met. Stiles & Derek are terrified for her teenage years.

Then there's Clark... Oh Clark. He's a mini version of Derek, almost identical. Stiles even bought him a leather jacket to match his papa. He's the polar opposite of his older brother. He's out going & talkative, hardly ever stops talking. His favorite things to do, is to be outside getting filthy, or annoying the crap out of his sisters. He likes sports, all sports. John & him watch games together weekly. Unlike his twin he doesn't think before doing... He finds himself in time out a lot.

All of their children are different, all of them bringing something else to their family. Although just like every other family they fight, but they love each other. Neither Stiles or Derek could imagine their lives without any of their pups. They're life wouldn't be as amazing as it is without them.