8- Claws Allowed

Stiles froze as he heard little growls from upstairs. That was never good. He ran towards the noise, it leading him to the twins' room. The twins were rolling around the floor, their claws out.

"What are you two doing?" Both of the five year olds looked at him, their fangs making their smiles cute, yet scary.

"We're being papa in a fight." Clark nodded, adding onto Cadi's explanation. "Ya, we're kicking butt." Stiles covered his smile with his hand, trying not to laugh.

"Oh?"

"Yup, we're gonna be big bad wolves one day, just like papa."

"Well I don't think papa would like his pups scratching each other up."

"But we heal."

"Yes, you do. But do you see that on the floor?" They both looked down, eyeing the red splats.

"I might know how to get blood out of carpet, but it doesn't mean I like to." The twins sheepishly smiled at him.

"Sorry." Stiles smiled, picking them both up.

"Tell you what, we can play outside & wrestle." The twins cheered as Stiles carried them downstairs.

"Toby! Miranda! We're going outside, claws allowed." What sounded like a herd of elephants running down the stairs was heard & then his oldest two appeared in front of him.

"Ok, let's go." Stiles put the twins down & his four pups went running out the door. Stiles watched from the porch as his kids wrestled in their beta forms in the front yard. Derek is gonna love to hear about this.