4- Yellow & Grey

Stiles thought his first pregnancy was bad, but nope second was worse. His back was killing him, his feet were swollen, & if he didn't get some friekin cookie dough he was gonna stab a bitch. But there was no way in hell he was moving from the only spot he could finally find tolerable. So what does he do? He calls his beautiful, & patient, mate & husband.

"Deerek." There was the noise of a chair legs scraping against the floor, then foot steps, & then finally Derek appeared in front of him.

"Ya, Sti?" Stiles grabbed Derek's hand, entwining their fingers.

"Where's Toby?"

"Just put him down for a nap." Stiles smiled up at him.

"You know I love you right?" Derek looked at him with a fond smile.

"What do you want, Stiles?"

"Some cookie dough, if it's not too much trouble." Derek placed one kiss to Stiles' lips, & another to his stomach.

"Sure. Do you want something for your back?"

"Nope. I'd like the loving father of my children to come snuggle with me & ease the pain a little though." Derek laughed.

"Be right back." Stiles hummed, a smile on his face. He could hear Derek rummaging around the kitchen for a minute, before he was in front of Stiles again, with a bowl of egg-less cookie dough.

"Thank you, love."

"Welcome." Derek laid down next to Stiles, without moving Stiles from his comfortable position.

"I think this one's a girl."

"Oh?"

"Yes. She's far more high maintenance than Toby was." Derek chuckled running his fingers over Stiles' side, taking some of the pain from Stiles' back.

"I guess we're gonna have to start buying stuff for her."

"Ok, but only gender mutual colors. I refuse to raise my daughter in the stereotypes of our world about gender roles. We'll get something that could work for both until she starts to decide for herself." Derek chuckled.

"How about yellow?"

"Hmm, yellow & grey." Derek pressed a kiss to the back of Stiles' neck.

"We'll go shopping this weekend."