Chapter 10: Small Reunion

Kakashi's p.o.v

I can't believe it's been two years that Satoshi defected from the village. I've also heard some rumors about him... they say he's a mad man now. He who draws blood from the living is what they say. My little brother... named the Blood Demon. How could someone like him be named something so vulgar? I won't believe such assumptions until I see him face to face. My brother couldn't be that far gone.. can he?

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto said, waving his hand in my face.

"Huh? Oh are you finished settling back in the village?" I asked.

"Of course I have sensei, it's been two days already." he said. "Anyways, grandma Tsunade wants us."  

I nodded my head and followed Naruto to the Hokage building. Naruto knocked on the door and we were let inside we walked in and Sakura had been already there waiting for us.

"There you are.. I have a mission for Team 7." Lady Fifth said. "I chose you because I felt it was only necessary."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Kakashi... there has been sightings of your little brother near the outskirts of Konoha." she said.

My eyes widened a bit, but it wasn't too noticeable.

"Is that so? What is the current information?" I asked a bit too hurriedly.

"He appears to be looking for something or someone within the forest, along with his partner. I suggest you start heading north. That is where they were last seen." she explained. "Now, dismiss."

We made a slight bow and immediately ran towards the direction we were given.

"What do you think he's looking for sensei?" Sakura asked.

"I'm not sure... but whatever it is, it must be important." I answered.

"I hope we get a good fight out of him!" Naruto yelled happily. "We'll see who got stronger over the years!"

"Naruto! This isn't like how we were kids! This is serious!" Sakura said.

"Aw c'mon, you can't say you're not excited to see Satoshi too, right?" Naruto said with a smile.

"Well... I am happy, b-but he's on the enemy side remember?" she stuttered.

"Not until we finally bring him back to the village with us, along with Sasuke. I mean they are still my comrades, even if people think otherwise." Naruto said.

"I suppose so... but just like Sasuke, he isn't easy to convince." she mumbled.

"Then we'll drag them back with us by force. I won't leave a comrade in the dark like that." he said.

Sakura smiled at that as we continued to make our way there. 

'I really wish it was that easy Naruto...'

Satoshi's p.o.v

"So what exactly are we doing here Satoshi?" Maasaki asked.

"Waiting..." I replied.

"Waiting for what?"

"Not waiting for what... but waiting for whom." I said. 

"Who are we waiting for?" he asked as he sprawled himself onto the grassy field.

"For my old team, of course." 

"Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions, Maasaki." I said stoically.