Chapter 28: I'm Not Ready!

Satoshi's p.o.v

A few hours went by, and everything that was going wrong, we're now going horribly wrong. Madara had managed to reclaim his Rinnengan eye from Obito.. and not only that, Madara had implanted Obito's Sharingan back into his body for Zetsu to use.

Now, back to what's going on here... I believe the Infinite Tsukuyomi was happening. The moonlight was shining down upon us. Many of us were trapped in that genjutsu, but some had managed to avoid getting trapped. I had to help Maasaki avoid the moonlight. In situations like these... Maasaki isn't too great under pressure. 

Putting that aside, I've noticed that the moonlight couldn't shine through Sasuke's Susanoo. I smirked at the Uchiha.  I believe it was the Rinnegan eye Sasuke had recently received from a spirit named Hagoromo. It is things like this that never cease to amaze me about the shinobi world. So many things exist, yet we hardly know any of them.

If you're also wondering what the hell I'm doing while this fight is taking place, Maasaki and I were hiding behind a rock. That's right.. we were hiding. Maasaki was too afraid to go out there. I would have made a witty remark at the blue haired boy, but his face showed true fear. The fight going on in the background didn't help Maasaki at all either. I don't know the real reason why he was afraid for. I mean we're all scared, so I guess in a way, I understand how he's feeling.

"Is the Tsukuyomi gone now?" he whimpered.

"I'm not quite sure..." I said. "I can't look up or else I'll get trapped."

"I'm sorry..." he said quietly.

"For what?"

"I look like a total wimp right now.." he said quietly. 

"It's alright to be afraid Maasaki." I reassured. "There's nothing wrong about that."

"But I'm too afraid of the Tsukuyomi.." he muttered. "To see what you wanted all along and to know how it would feel... it would be blissful."

"You sound like you want to be in the genjutsu." I said.

"Yes and no." he said. "I would love to experience a life where everything is going right for you. But to be in a world that is too perfect... not only will there be fights, but there won't be any use of us shinobis'. Where is the adventure, then?"

"True.. bu-"

"SATOSHI!" I heard Sasuke's scream. "COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND HELP!"

I peeked over the rocked to see what was happening. It seemed that the genjutsu had ended and Madara was trying to confront Team 7, but out of nowhere, Black Zetsu stabbed him from behind.

'Savage...'

Madara looked rather shocked at the outcome. I guess he didn't expect to be used like that.

"Maasaki, let's go." I said.

"But the-"

"You'll be fine." I said. "I'm right here with you."

He looked at me unsure, but complied with me. The two of us reunited with Team 7, but Maasaki was slightly shaking. He was trying to stay strong.

"You're supposed to be my will!" Madara exclaimed.

Black Zetsu chuckled. "No... I am the will of Kaguya."

Black Zetsu began to spread himself onto Madara making Maasaki shiver in disgust. Madara screamed in anguish as he was forcing chakra from the people who were caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. This was turning Madara into a huge blob.

Madara was now engulfed by Black Zetsu as the form of Madara's body shrunk and changed. My eyes widened at who now stood in Madara's place. Kaguya had been revived. 

Two incarnations of Black Zetsu had re-emerged and towards both Naruto and Sasuke. I immediately ran towards the two as I activated my eyes. I pushed them out of the way and kicked the two Black Zetsu's away. I then deactivated my eyes as everything fell into place. Zetsu growled at me as they gave me a menacing glare.

"You're always in the way!" he said. "If I could, I'd drain out your chakra!" 

"Sure you would.." I said lazily.

Zetsu scoffed at me and tried to go after the both Naruto and Sasuke once more, but of course, I was there to prevent that.

"You're being very annoying!" he shouted. "Kaguya, maybe it is best if we pick them off one by one."

"That sounds like a great idea." she said.

She then sends both Sasuke and Maasaki to another dimension. She tried to get me, but my eyes helped me to get away. I'll have to watch from a distance or else I'll be in that little dimension of hers as well. I don't want to use my eyes just yet... I need to get a plan going. But I can't let Naruto be here by himself either... aw god damn it! 

I deactivated my eyes and landed beside Naruto.

'He's too important to lose.' 

"Satoshi!" he exclaimed happily. "You didn't get taken away!"

"Well, I'm not an easy target Naruto." I said.

"Alright!" he said. "Let's take her down!"

Naruto began to glow yellow all around his body. I was in awe, I've never really seen anything like it!
Kaguya now had an army of clones which made me uneasy. Compared to Naruto, I'm going to get my ass handed to me. 

"You ready Satoshi?" Naruto asked.

"I guess.." I said a bit unsure.

"That's the spirit! Let's go!" 

Naruto ran off to go fight her clones as I reluctantly activated my eyes.

'If my attacks don't give off any damage.. I'm out of here.'

I ran into the battlefield and began hacking away with my chidori blade. In all honesty, it takes awhile for me to do real damage on her. It's like she knows where I'm going to go, but I'm still too quick for her. This is highly unfair for me! 

I can see Naruto was slowly overwhelming her army, but if I deactivated my eyes, Naruto would be way faster than how I see him right now. I turned back to the princess and it looked like she was trying to go through something. But it was slowly forming behind her. My left eye began to flicker which was weird. This never happened to me. Just then, an excruciating pain shot into my left eye. Losing concentration into my eyes, they deactivated.

Kaguya chuckled. "You're weak without your eyes... how pathetic."

I held my eye in pain and looked up at her. She was retreating into her portal which Naruto, Sakura, Obito, and a clone of Naruto was heading over to.

'Where the hell did those two come from? Maybe I wasn't paying attention and they were there the whole time.. but I thought Obito was trapped along with Sasuke and-'

The clone of Naruto dragged me towards the portal making me panic.

"H-Hey! I can't fight like this!" I cried. "I should rest for a bit!"

'There's no way in hell am I fighting the Rabbit Goddess! If I wasn't dead already, she would have been the cause of my death!'

"We need all the help we need." he said. "Now, get in there!"

He threw me into the portal and boy did I take a tumble. I groggily sat up as I still held my eye in pain. It's as if every time I try to activate my eyes, pain shoots through. 

'I'm not ready for this! Kami, take me back!'