Chapter 1

This is the sequel to "love and mistakes, a secret life of the American teenager fanfiction." If you haven't read it I suggest you do before this one :)

* this chapter will be short because it's like the trailer :) enjoy and thanks for keeping on reading this.

Amy POV

I push my blankets off of me, so it's just my shorts and tank top keeping me warm. I can't sleep I have just been tossing and turning. Most nights have been like this. I push my body up and let my legs fall down the side of the bed. I get up and walk over to my closet. The shoe box from earlier sits in the same spot I left it.

My hands shake as I reach for the box, the closer I get the worse it is. When I finally touch it, I lift it up in my arms like it is a child that cannot be dropped.
I walk it over to my desk and set it down. In my drawers I grab a white piece of paper and a pen.

That's when I write:

This is my moving on box, to keep the memory's I will always treasure but get rid of. If you read this Ricky just know I will always love you. Forever and always.

I tear off all the photos hanging on my wall or my desk, all the ones that are of me and Ricky. Tears fall down my cheek each one I take.

"Mom?" I hear John ask from behind me. "It's my first day of kindergarten remember?"

__

A/N, first chapter, I guess not really a chapter but it counts. This was like the introduction. So I wanted to say thank you for reading my story and I'm glad you continued reading tell the sequel.

-
Comment what you think should happen, or what you think will :)

Thanks for reading!

Remember to vote and comment :)