Chapter 2

A/N long time no update and I am so sorry. I have been so busy. This might not be the best chapter I really wanted to get one in (Not edited) I'm on 15k views on the first one. That's amazing thank you so much! The updates will be a lot more and better as soon as school starts I promise. Thanks for reading!

Amy POV

small cries come from the room next door, "also Amber is crying." John says before running to his room. I walk over to my closet and change into a blue sundress. After i finish changing i quickly go to the bathroom and comb through my hair. By the time i'm done i go into my daughter Amber's room.

John is already there reading her a story, john likes to practice reading so he reads to Amber as much as possible. "Good morning!" I great both of them as i sit down in the chair beside her crib. John looks up quickly and smiles.

-

"Let's get you dressed." I say lifting up Amber. She's only 2 months old, so me and Ricky decided it would be best if we left her here and he would just visit.

After I finish putting her in her clothes, I grab Johns hand and we go downstairs. He wanted McDonald's so we're going there and so is Ricky.

-

"Daddy!" John yells running up to Ricky. There's a girl standing next to him which I'm assuming is his new girlfriend. My hands start to shake, why would he bring her here.
I walk up to them and Ricky gives me q weak smile. "This is Stacy." He says gesturing toward the slut standing in front of me. "Hello," she says expressionless.

I nod at her and look down at John. He's starting at the kid meal toys. "I want this one!" He yells jumping up and down pointing at a "home toy." That's the movie he has been wanting to watch.

"We would like a pancake kids meal, and a egg mc muffin, also a water and an apple juice." I tell the worker who looks like she's around Ricky's age. Of course she wasn't paying attention to me. She was staring at Ricky,Stacy sends her a death glare but I don't think she cares.

"$13.50 please." She says, glancing over at Ricky. I give her the cash and step back, with John right beside me. We dropped Amber off at my moms.

"I'll order." Stacy informs Ricky by pushing him to the side.
"Me and my boyfriend" she says still glaring "would like a pancake meal to share." The worker puts that in and fake smiles "anything to drink?"
"A large soda drink, we will also share that." I try hard not to laugh because she is totally exaggerating this whole thing.

Stacy grabs Ricky's hand and walks toward us. Still giving me that expressionless face I got the first time.
"Ready to sit?" I ask breaking the awkwardness.

No one answers, so we just walk to a empty booth. I can tell John is getting annoyed with this also. Nobody talks for a couple minutes and John just looks around at all the happy family's.
It makes me feel bad, I wish he could have that but it just didn't end up like that.

"NUMBER 12 and 13" the lady yells, finally breaking the silence. "Me and John can go get it." I tell them, I don't want Stacy to do what she did before. I don't want his first day to be ruined. He happily gets up and we get the food. Surprisingly she actually smiles at me when we grab it. "Have a good day!" She calls to us. "You too!" I tell her turning my head back.

Me and John set the food on the table, I move are tray so it's in front of us. There was still the same silence but Stacy and Ricky are acting different. There farther apart and they separated there food like there not even sharing.

-

"Bye John, have a good day!" I yell out as he walks away from me and into the class room. It's hard now that he's in school, he grew up so fast. It's just me and Ricky now Stacy claimed she had work to do. "We need to talk," Ricky says as we walk down the hall.
"About what?" I ask sounding upset, he has a girlfriend and he's now deciding he wants to talk to me?

"About us!" He says his hands going up in the air. "I thought that was decided when you cheated on me." I look at him in the eyes and turn around. I don't want him to hurt me again so I leave the school just like I did last time. It's pouring outside, and I don't have my car Ricky have me a ride. I start walking down the sidewalk when I hear footsteps.

When I turn around I see Ricky running after me. I start running but I feel a hand gently pull me back. "I love you Amy!" He shouts. There's tears streaming down his face. He leans down and attaches his lips to mine. I don't try to pull away instead I kiss back. This kiss is passionate and full of love. "I love you too," I say as I pull away.

He takes off his jacket and puts it around me. Once we get in the car he takes me home and we don't talk.

-

"You have to prove you love me." I say once we get to my house. I slam the door and run inside.